By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - If I have 1000 points, what wii ware game should i buy?

Im getting one on monday, and im planning to buy MM9. I have no wii ware games currently. What other wiiware game should i purchase? Strong bad? Lost winds? Toki Tori? Wild West guns? Help me pick.

Around the Network

You could buy 2 NES games like SMB3 and maybe a zelda or metroid or something.

Dr. Mario is fun for 1000 points.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=26260&region=All

Bomberman Blast you'll have a blast ..... 8player online the shit chaotic and fun . couple game modes to mix it up too if you get bored .

@ guy below me he said wiiware game not VC game ......LOZ:OOT a good buy though .

There are no other WiiWare games that is worth 1000. Buy Ocarina of time

Around the Network

Lost Winds.
Toki Tori (900 points)
Bomberman Blast
Megaman 9

Those are my reccomendations.

Helix looks cool too, but only if you like dancing.

Toki Tori is awesome and you should get it because the developers deserve way more money than they made off of it thus far.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

why should i buy ocarina if i already have it in both cartridge and master quest form?

I got Dr. Mario with MM9.

The ability to play online is worth the upgrade i think.

Also the soul crushing reality that I wasn't godly at Dr. Mario.... just everyone else around me REALLY SUCKED.

I can't even beat the Medium computer!

DR mario, or maybe MM9 if you like getting your ass kicked.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."