By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Reggie gets asked about Fatal frame and Disaster NA release

Just shut up everyone. Theyre going to get published here.
Just make sure to buy em fast because like MGS:TS on the GC they'll only be here for a bit then star selling for double the price.

Around the Network

WTF? Japan is getting double the games we get in America. Why the hell does Nintendo make 50% of their games Japan exclusive, I just hate that policy of giving them exclusive games (more than half). Now I have a terrible feeling that those games announced at the conference are Japan only (Besides Punch-Out and S&P2). Damn they get me excited over nothing.

They never learn. At least NOA should give some answers, people can stand some BS but not all the time.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

trestres said:
WTF? Japan is getting double the games we get in America. Why the hell does Nintendo make 50% of their games Japan exclusive, I just hate that policy of giving them exclusive games (more than half). Now I have a terrible feeling that those games announced at the conference are Japan only (Besides Punch-Out and S&P2). Damn they get me excited over nothing.

They never learn. At least NOA should give some answers, people can stand some BS but not all the time.

OK dude you bitch WAY too much. These game are coming just calm the hell down. You went on ranting during the event that is was gonne be nothing but Wii Music and Nintendo went casual.

These game are coming to the US just shut up and wait.

Valkyria00 said:
trestres said:

OK dude you bitch WAY too much. These game are coming just calm the hell down. You went on ranting during the event that is was gonne be nothing but Wii Music and Nintendo went casual.

Yeah, I'm thinking you need to chill out.

When Reggie says that D:DoC hitting NA is dependent on EU sales, that's the word of God, to be taken at face value. Its fate is definitely up in the air.

I'll get hopeful about Fatal Frame when we hear something from a publisher.

Telling people to "shut up" just isn't cricket.

Khuutra said:
Valkyria00 said:
trestres said:

Yeah, I'm thinking you need to chill out.

When Reggie says that D:DoC hitting NA is dependent on EU sales, that's the word of God, to be taken at face value. Its fate is definitely up in the air.

I'll get hopeful about Fatal Frame when we hear something from a publisher.

Telling people to "shut up" just isn't cricket.

Whens the last time  major games like that havent been localized!?

Around the Network

I have never heard of a game that didn't get released in USA after Europe unless it was meant to be like that before release (ie Singstar has games specific to some EU countries)

Disaster will go to the USA unless it totally fails to chart in Europe... like only 1000 sales or something.

As for Fatal Frame, I sure hope it gets here to the UK.

just another reason to chip your wii =)

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Disaster and Fatal Frame better come to the US. Why is Disaster getting released in Europe but not in the US(not yet atleast)?

i think they will come to NA.

I'm thinking most of the sales will come from here so they're bound to release it in the U.S.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."