By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fire Emblem DS coming to America in Q1-Q2 2009!

wfz said:

That entire explanation was just for one game? Even about Marth's background? Also I had no idea that Fire Emblem DS was the original title remade.

Anyways it also said "NES titles," not "title", so that would mean more than one game, unless it was a typo.

Yes, its the Marth one. The first FE to come to america on GBA was a prequal to this game coming out. I tried palying it on an emu; seemed good, but I gave up after the first level due to it being in japanse.

Around the Network
Hawkeye said:
wfz said:

That entire explanation was just for one game? Even about Marth's background? Also I had no idea that Fire Emblem DS was the original title remade.

Anyways it also said "NES titles," not "title", so that would mean more than one game, unless it was a typo.

Yes, its the Marth one. The first FE to come to america on GBA was a prequal to this game coming out. I tried palying it on an emu; seemed good, but I gave up after the first level due to it being in japanse.

Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon is a remake of FE1.  FE6 is what I believe you're referring to.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Valkyria00 said:
Oyvoyvoyv said:

I haven't thought of how awesome 2 screen really is for Fire Emblem.

Hopefully there's an option that lets you do everything else than moving with the controller buttons, and moving/ending/attacking with the stylus.

What? Do you have any proof of this? Like a link or quote.

Proof of what?

I have no idea. I guess I meant to type that in another reply.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

and it means next autumn or christmas in Others

NoA was pushing this game in their fall conference, I was pleasntly surprised ! :o

Hey I just noticed "Shadow Dragon" is "DS" backwards, LOL LOL LOL.

^^^ This is what you get for blowing a rumor out of proportion

Chocobo brain damage!!! Here, drink this diet Coke..*runs*

Currently playing :

VC - Ogre Battle March of the Black Queen
Wii - New Super Mario Bros. Wii
DS - Glory of Heracels

Around the Network

Nintendo of America is still a bunch of fungus lickers.