By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Best looking PS3 game? Worst?

I believe  Metal Gear Solid 4 looks the best game so far on the PS3.

Worst looking game on PS3 I would give that to Lair.

Please answer the thread title.

*Full PS3 games only that have been released.

**Edit: Does the best looking graphics game also have the best game play as well?

Around the Network

I would have to give the nod of best graphics to gran turismo 5 prologue. the cars just look so immaculately real and the tracks are so beautifully detailed.

worst.. hmm.. i would say folklore, coz that kind of graphics could easily fit in a ps2 game (though the game itself is rather fun).

from what i played i think Uncharted Drake's Fortune is the best ( MGS4 feel like a movie not a game ) & the worst is Haze.

Best so far: Uncharted
Best shown: Killzone 2
Worst out: Wall-e

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Best looking: Between Uncharted: Drake's Fortune GT5:P and MGS4, my pick will be GT5:P because the near-realism...

Worst Looking: Disgaea 3 (The game itself is awesome, and the environment looks good but the sprites look bad even in SD)...

BTW, this is not best and worst game, so unless you really believe Lair & Haze are bad looking, don't translate the bad controls or bad gameplay to bad looking, they are different things...

Around the Network

Uncharted but soon to be outdone by Resistance 2

Best: Killzone 2

Worst: Any number..Lair comes to mind..also Resistance..

Current Best is Either Uncharted or GT5:P IMHO (although MGS does look good too)

Worst will be some stinker of a cheap game I haven't even played - one of the movie tie ins or something like that. Transformers maybe, or Wall-E at a guess.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

MGS4
And as much as I love Resistance, the graphics were pretty bad looking back. I played it today.

"YouR opinion is WronG!!!"

Best looking: MSG4
Worse Looking: Disgaea 3

still love both games to bits :)