By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Pachter's June Estimates

Parokki said:
NJ5 said:
Screw Pachter. I don't understand how such an asshole can keep that job.

Now now, he's a very nice chap. Have you seen the E3 interview/panel/whatever he was on? Almost made me feel sorry for him.

No! Got a link?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network
Parokki said:
NJ5 said:

Now now, he's a very nice chap. Have you seen the E3 interview/panel/whatever he was on? Almost made me feel sorry for him.

I feel more sorry for everyone that has to put up with his stupid predictions. Does he have to (wrongly) predict everything?  Can't go a single day without a prediction or retraction of a bad prediction.

Well I think it's a safe bet he got the order right. The numbers all being higher than last month makes sense given it's a five week period.

windbane said:
Parokki said:
NJ5 said:

I feel more sorry for everyone that has to put up with his stupid predictions. Does he have to (wrongly) predict everything?  Can't go a single day without a prediction or retraction of a bad prediction.

Windbane it is a prediction and that is it if he gets close than it is a good prediction.