By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - First video of Phantasy Star 0

Source

Around the Network

Really looks good.. no Amazing for a DS game!!! very impressive! I see this selling a lot in Japan...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Booo... I wish I was home so that I can veiw it on my computer. I can't get a 3g signal on my phone inside work. Might have to sneak outside later.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

You'd think with the polygon per frame limit, the draw distance wouldn't be as good, but as long as it's from one angle, you can get pretty far, it seems.

And these are some of the best textures on the DS yet. It's easily topping the best PS1 and N64 games in terms of detail.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

I wonder when Nintendo makes a Pokemon game with graphics like this...
But Anyway.. It seems to have a storyline?? A genuine storyline?? Or am I phantasizing?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

Yes the graphics are the best I've seen on the DS, almost PSP level, and lol at the OP, you Romanian too? I didn't expect there to be so many Romanians on this site. I signed that petition BTW!

Definite purchase for me. It just looks like its full of win.

Looks pretty good!

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Finally got to see it. Looks a little cartoony compared to other PSOs. Might just be me, but it was kind of choppy. From what I see, it looks like Mags are back. If they are, that is awesome.

To me it feels like this game has a Western twist to it, the Human Rangers gave me that vibe. It looks like it should be fun.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence