By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - new PS3 RPG "Demon's Souls" scans

apparently it's developed by SCEJ by From Software and published by SCEJ by SCEJ after all, with the help of a director from From Software

links for high-res: scan1 scan2 scan3

Around the Network

The screens look very interesting, and now we know what Sony japan has up to. Some of the screens also remind me of the screens i have seen for SoTC.

JRPG OMGZZZ!!! Finally SCEJ does somthing. No more wildlife simulatorzzz for the PSTRIPLE.

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

release in 2010 or something like that probably *sigh*

judging by the screens it might play more like oblivion than a JRPG, but ofcourse screen can be misleading - we will know more come TGS

@ papflesje )

it says "2009" in that box on page 1 with the system and stuff

Around the Network

I looked around a little bit and apparently it's an arpg made by from software and published by sony. the director of it is responsible for armored core and armored core for answer.

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

^ yea I just read that aswell (edited the OP)

I've heard on other forums that it's from From Software. Maybe it's published by SCEJ?

Article translation anywhere? Or if someone could just mention things like potential release date, scale of game (budget wise), etc?

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

@ chenguo4 )

read this thread http://forums.gametrailers.com/showthread.php?t=568356&page=4 - the user "gembel" has translated some things already, but he isn't a native japanese speaker

and release should be in 2009