By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Games you want to get on Virtual Console but probably won't ever see...

List games on the VC consoles such as NES, SNES, N64, Sega Master, Sege Genesis, TG-16, NeoGeo that you want released to the VC but doubt we'll get.

A couple of mine off the top of my head are

Maniac Mansion (NES)

Winback (N64)

Batman (NES)

SOS (SNES)

There are a whole bunch more that I'll think of but I was thinking about those for some reason.

I'll come up with something better eventually...

Around the Network

Banjo Kazooie and Goldeneye for N64

We are Wii....Waiting for Pikmin 3! and Pikmin 2 NPC...

Playing:

- Donkey Kong Country Returns

- Minecraft!

-  Venezuela FTW!       

I wanted Super Mario All Stars, but they won't release 1 game that you could buy instead of 4.

Ducktales

Perfect Dark.

Ducktales, as mentioned above. I loved that game. =D

Around the Network

Faxanadu, Kings Bounty, the Castlevania where you could go back and forth through the entire game, Ikari Warriors.

Tetrisphere; such and awesome game. Top Gun would be nice, too.

And where's StarFox SNES?

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

Banjo Tooie, assuming I can convince myself it's not a Microsoft product.

Blaster Master and Ducktales.

"You can never jump away from Conclusions. Getting back is not so easy. That's why we're so terribly crowded here."

Canby - The Phantom Tollbooth

Ohh, blaster master forgot about that gem.