By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Nancy Pelosi needs to be fired.

Kasz216 said:
NJ5 said:
Kasz216 said:

No but if you were the manager of the Baby care place i'd assume you know something about babys.

Unless you later found out that I had only interacted with a baby once in my life (the same way that Sarah Palin only seems to have interacted once with a Russian politician, and apparently in a quite unimportant context).

That's the thing though. So she's only interacted with one Russian baby. It seems like she has had interaction with other "babys" as well.

The Russia statement wasn't just an indication of a relationship with russia... but a statement in general about how states who live on the boarder deal with a lot of foreign governments.

Hence why at least one quote she talks about it says "Russia and other countries near our borders."

Russia is just the best example when citing one country because it's the closest, next to Canada and in a lot of voters minds Canada doesn't matter.

I didn't see you jump on Obama back when he said his lack of foreign policy expiernce didn't matter because his dad was from Kenya. ( A worse claim then the russian one.)

We can assume she wanted to shore up her foreign policy credentials when she used the "near Russia" argument. Otherwise, what's the point of bringing it up in the answer to a question about foreign policy experience? It's a perfectly valid assumption on our part.

That statement from Obama is equally stupid. The problem I have with Palin is that I haven't seen her saying anything smart yet.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network
NJ5 said:

That statement from Obama is equally stupid. The problem I have with Palin is that I haven't seen her saying anything smart yet.

That's because when she does, the media does not want you to hear it. (not saying she is smart, but they only show you the stupid answers.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/p-j-gladnick/2008/09/13/abc-news-edited-out-key-parts-sarah-palin-interview

NJ5 said:
Kasz216 said:
NJ5 said:
Kasz216 said:

No but if you were the manager of the Baby care place i'd assume you know something about babys.

Unless you later found out that I had only interacted with a baby once in my life (the same way that Sarah Palin only seems to have interacted once with a Russian politician, and apparently in a quite unimportant context).

That's the thing though. So she's only interacted with one Russian baby. It seems like she has had interaction with other "babys" as well.

The Russia statement wasn't just an indication of a relationship with russia... but a statement in general about how states who live on the boarder deal with a lot of foreign governments.

Hence why at least one quote she talks about it says "Russia and other countries near our borders."

Russia is just the best example when citing one country because it's the closest, next to Canada and in a lot of voters minds Canada doesn't matter.

I didn't see you jump on Obama back when he said his lack of foreign policy expiernce didn't matter because his dad was from Kenya. ( A worse claim then the russian one.)

We can assume she wanted to shore up her foreign policy credentials when she used the "near Russia" argument. Otherwise, what's the point of bringing it up in the answer to a question about foreign policy experience? It's a perfectly valid assumption on our part.

You think it's only equally stupid that "My dad is from Africa" compared to "I'm head of a state government right next to Russia (and other states which was the context)."