By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - If Sony would make game similar to Super Smash Bros ,who would you pick?

dib8rman said:
Simulacrum said:
dib8rman said:
This isn't a happy place is it?

I have hot feet but I'm gonna do some skating on the ice.

The OP's question is basically; "Would Super Smash Bro's Brawl sell on the PS3 with Sony characters." That goes back to the old question of "Would Nintendo products sell if they went the way of Sega (software only)." But staying on track, my point of view on a game like that and it's effects: Well firstly the third parties have made it clear (The big ones) that for the majority they would of loved if their characters had appeared in Brawl but it was mostly a Nintendo decision not to ask. So I see a Sony version of the game as ethically annoying as it would be to me being very succesful as far as acquiring a recognizable line-up. 3rd party support or not.

As far as the meta-game goes, and it's effect on business... the game would sell but knowing Sony they would add elements that appeal to their core demographic making the game "better" than Smash Bro's Brawl, it's what they have always done with their stolen ideas. ^_^

How stupid can human be???

Context please. =.=

"Would Super Smash Bro's Brawl sell on the PS3 with Sony characters."Nobody said anything about how it would sell.

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network
Ronster316 said:
As things stand only Nintendo and Sega have the mascot power to release a game of Super smash bros brawl calibur..............

Super sony bros brawl starring.......... erm........ ermmmmmmmmmmm

oh yeah

Kratros
Sackboy
Nathan hale and erm........... ermmmmmmmmmmmmm

Microsoft mega brawl starring erm.......... ermmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Master chief
Banjo
Joanna dark and erm....... ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sega smash bros starring...... now this is more like it

Sonic
Knuckles
Eggman
Ryo hazuki (Shenmue)
Lan Di (Shenmue)
Vectorman
Nights
Axel and blaze from streets of rage
Akira and Sarah (Virtua fighter)
Tyris flare (amazon woman from golden axe)
Any Jet set radio character
Ulala (Space channel 5)
Joe Musashi (Shinobi)
Janet (Virtua cop)
Centurion and his many forms..... wolf, bear ect (Altered beast)

And many more........... Wow, In fact, looking at it , Why the Hell aint Sega done a brawl type game?

Wow...Would you go to your mom and tell her this?

Yea a bunch of people listed well a bunch of 3rd party characters HA! And alot were mainly FF character. Just buy Dissidia all you FF fanboys.
SSB is all 1st party characters. Dotn count Sonic and Snake. It took 3 games fro that to happen.
Some of you made a real list with Sony 1st party characters others when all out and made dumb lists.
Keep yourl lists to 1st party characters. Not Kraotos, EVERY FF character and someone from tekken. That doesnt work.

btw I dont mean all of you with the above post.
Some people made some really good lists and smart lists.

Cloud (Final Fantasy VII)
Sephiroth (Final Fantasy VII)
Ultimecia (Final Fantasy VIII)
Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)
Jill Valentine (Resident Evil)
Nemesis (Resident Evil)
Kratos (God Of War)
Spyro (Spyro)
Crash (Crash Bandicoot)
Snake (Metal Gear Solid)
Sackboy/Sackgirl (LittleBigPlanet)
Nariko (Heavenly Sword)
Nathan Drake (Uncharted)
Locoroco (Locoroco)
Ape (Ape Escape)
Someone from Silent Hill? (Silent Hill)
Abe (Oddworld)
Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Helghast (Killzone)
Dante (Devil May Cry)
Ico (Ico)
Okami (Okami)
Ratchet (Ratchet And Clank)
Clank (Ratchet And Clank)
Jak (Jak And Daxter)
Daxter (Jak And Daxter)
Something Disgaea (Disgaea)
Parappa (Parappa The Rappa)
Buzz Host (Buzz)
Patapon (Patapon)

They were/are pretty iconic to Playstation I think. I would like to see a SSB. like game with these kind of characters.

Around the Network

Prof00,you don't get my point.The cartoon characters are k but the characters dat would really sell d game are not suited for smash bros type of gameplay.Isn't it kratos & cloud & dante & etc dats excitin people.The best toon guys there are probably ratchet,jak & crash.

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs

AS A FREE THINKER AND SOMBODY WHOO ALREADY POSTED IDEAS AND AN ANSWER WITTCH WAS YES. SONY HAS TO MANY CARACTERS THAT WELL SHOULD BE MORE ON A SOULCALABUIR LEVEL. I DID FOR GET ABOUT SLY IN MY ORIGINAL POST,BUT ASIDE FROM A FEW CARACTERS AND MAYBE DIGIMON INSTED OF POKIMON(HIDEN NUN-DO JUST THOUHGT ID POINT IT OUT)SONY HAS NOONE THAT COULD EVEN WITHSTAND THAT TYPE OF PRESURE. SSB JUST HAS TO MANY INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL ALIES. WITH IS SOMTHING SONY DOES NOT HAVE. GNOSIS HAS A NICE LINEUP. EVEN THOUHG I DONT NO SOME OF THOSE CARACTERS. SAME WITH FILABRASILEIRO. AND SIMULACRUM MAY HAVE SAID IT BEST,BUT THE FACT OF THE MATER IS SONY DOENT'S HAVE FIGHTERS BRAWLERS OR KILLERS. THEY'VE GOT MURDERS. THINK ABOUT IT AND GIVE ME FEED BACK!

-triple post- mod edited - Sqrl

-triple post- mod edited - Sqrl

Hmm..Why 3 posts?
Also I coulndt keep up your text...
"SONY DOENT'S HAVE FIGHTERS BRAWLERS OR KILLERS. THEY'VE GOT MURDERS"