By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

http://gonintendo.com/?p=21291#comments

ASH is in my most wanted list.

And 2 gb ds cart?

YEAH!

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

You know i've been looking forward to more information on this game. Did you see thier official website? There's nothing there but there is some pretty epic music that plays that makes me really want to get the game. I'm hoping that if this is good it could turn into a "Final Fantasy" for Nintendo. Wishful thinking.

Wii Friend Code: 7356 3455 0732 3498 PM me if you add me

2 gigabit, 500 megabyte. Smaller than your ordinary CD, however with better loading time. Consequently, I still say "Cool".

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

ASH is made by Mistwaker....Makers of Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey for X360.

It WILL be Final Fantasy-esque, but better. Sakaguchi made the Final Fantasy series, and it's very obvious he's never lost his touch. Expect quite possibly the best Role Playing game for the DS, ever. Only DQ IX might compete.

Sales wise? Who knows. But your still going to get a AAA game on DS. ASH makes me want to buy a DS.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

-Cradles Red DS Phat lovingly- Don't you ever break, I like some meat on my systems.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Around the Network
mrstickball said:

It WILL be Final Fantasy-esque, but better. Sakaguchi made the Final Fantasy series, and it's very obvious he's never lost his touch. Expect quite possibly the best Role Playing game for the DS, ever. Only DQ IX might compete.

Sales wise? Who knows. But your still going to get a AAA game on DS. ASH makes me want to buy a DS.

you aint never lie!!!!

I might buy a DS for this. Release date?

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

Fuzzmosis said:
-Cradles Red DS Phat lovingly- Don't you ever break, I like some meat on my systems.

Funny you should say that. Atari purposely filled their Atari Lynx portable console with empty space because focus groups told them they thought larger meant more for your money. Other insights from focus groups include telling Nintendo that Mario was shit and should never be released, and telling Sony that Walkman was a shit idea and would never be purchased.

mrstickball said:

Wow, now i want the game 2x more than before...

Wii Friend Code: 7356 3455 0732 3498 PM me if you add me

The more Mistwalker titles the better. More and more Mistwalker seems to be what Square used to be and I'm loving it. I will be buying ASH, Lost Odyssey, and Blue Dragon.