By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony To Get its Own "Gears of War" like I.P. from Epic

Cogs of Battle, here I come!!!

Around the Network
SamuelRSmith said:
Cogs of Battle, here I come!!!

Quoted for Truth, lol!

End of 2007 Predictions:

Wii =18m

360=14m

PS3=7m

DS=64m

PSP=30m

DKII said:
Ok thanks for making me read this thread to the whelps that reported it. :p

Warnings to:
URNotE for posting a rumor as fact and inviting everyone in to bash it
akuma587 for bashing a nonexistant post and trolling
FishyJoe for trolling
ArtofAngels for trolling
Gballzack for trolling (1 month ban)

Have a nice day. Now someone go report a Nintendo thread with all the Sony trolls so I can go warn a bunch of them too. Maybe then everyone can at least be civil. Then again, this is an internet forum.

Thanks a bunch DKII, we appreciate it and love the work you're doing. :)  Like I said in a prior post, I don't go to the Nintendo thread and post troll comments, and honestly I can't even think if I even saw a title in the Nintendo section.

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

It is a pity anyone has anything negative to say about anything. If only there was a chip in our heads to keep us from having opinions.

End of 2007 Predictions:

Wii =18m

360=14m

PS3=7m

DS=64m

PSP=30m

Sony and Epic to come together to create LittleBigWar and Gears Of Home.
Both games are set in the Gears of War universe

The First being an adventure RPG and the second is a third person shooter.

What Epic might of said about Gears of Home

"It's a Sim like game with third person shooting elements with effects like those found in Elebits - you have Gears in the home.

Find them put them together with your Gear Gun and then share them with your friends, make video clips of gears that spin, turn and do amazing things, create you OWN gears, and buy professional gears online and see what they do in your Virtual home!"

"..just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake"

Around the Network
Vengi said:
Sony and Epic to come together to create LittleBigWar and Gears Of Home.
Both games are set in the Gears of War universe

The First being an adventure RPG and the second is a third person shooter.

What Epic might of said about Gears of Home

"It's a Sim like game with third person shooting elements with effects like those found in Elebits - you have Gears in the home.

Find them put them together with your Gear Gun and then share them with your friends, make video clips of gears that spin, turn and do amazing things, create you OWN gears, and buy professional gears online and see what they do in your Virtual home!"

As Family Guy's Peter Griffin would say, 

"uh............what?"

DKII said:
Ok thanks for making me read this thread to the whelps that reported it. :p

Warnings to:
URNotE for posting a rumor as fact and inviting everyone in to bash it
akuma587 for bashing a nonexistant post and trolling
FishyJoe for trolling
ArtofAngels for trolling
Gballzack for trolling (1 month ban)

Have a nice day. Now someone go report a Nintendo thread with all the Sony trolls so I can go warn a bunch of them too. Maybe then everyone can at least be civil. Then again, this is an internet forum.

Let me get this straight i get a warning for posting something based on rumor and inviting everyone to bash it...

Reasons this warning is stupid..

1. Almost every post is posted on the basis of rumor.. take a scroll down the list and warn everyone else then..
  2. how did i invite everyone in to bash it? I think its good news sony might get a new I.P. from epic in the GEARs of war universe.. did i say it was a shooter? NO did i say it was 1st person shooter? no.. did i say hey everyone come on bash the crap out of my post!! ? No..
  3. im not responsible for everyones actions.. and that everyone who is anti sony feels the urge to bash everything that is sony good or bad..
  4. I may have posted it but that does not make me responsible for everyones actions
  5. how did i post this as a fact?? did i once say " hey everyone this is a fact that sony is getting Gears of War 2"? no i did not.. i even provided a link saying its a rumor.... so thats debunked..

im not mad but just disappointed that i get a warning because everyone who is anti sony decides to be an A-hole... it humors me how so many people are in this sony forum that hate sony so much...if you hate it why bother posting in sony's forums so much..

DKII whether you give an apology or not i accept it.. we all make mistakes sometimes..

Have a nice day

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

It's the title, URNotE. It needs a "?" or "(rumor)" in it. That's all the warning is in relation to anyway, nothing serious, just try to keep the thread titles from being too misleading. The way it reads right now, is as if it's factual and already confirmed.

Oh knows, maybe it will be a Fourth Person shooter as PS3 now does 4D games...

@ IllegalPaladin, in time you will be enlightened oh young pala..wa...din
A Few days without sleep truly focuses the mind.

*ps on the 4D thingy I stole that of the sony song on youtube...did sony ACTUALLY say that?

"..just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake"

DKII said:
It's the title, URNotE. It needs a "?" or "(rumor)" in it. That's all the warning is in relation to anyway, nothing serious, just try to keep the thread titles from being too misleading. The way it reads right now, is as if it's factual and already confirmed.

okay

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732