By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - LBP - Super Mario Bros World 1-1 vid

man I hope you can adjust sackboy's movement and physics along with the games general rules or what's the point?
THe game looks neat, but seriously unless you can really really alter the core gameplay it will never be someone making their own games, it will only be like making your own level in timespltters with a little more control over graphics and enemies,

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

I'm excited for LBP, but that was painful to watch.

Well, that was lame. I know it's a work in progress and I know that there may be others that will be better, but LBP doesn't look very fun to me overall. :-\

The BuShA owns all!

I'm sure this game will be a lot of fun and that there will be good Mario level clones. I have to say that this in particular didn't look fun at all.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

That one looks crappy. A better one is in the works by a guy at neogaf:

Also, don't think that this game will only involving jumping on blocks. You can do a hell of a lot of stuff, like this:

And I've seen some really sweet levels so far, like this and this.

Around the Network
SmokedHostage said:
I smell unoriginality.

Sony copies Nintendo confirmed.

10 posts til Member.

You know this has nothing to do with Sony itself.  Stop trolling.

1/ unimpressed

2/ copying Mario is maybe one of the less important thing LBP need to achieve ...

Time to Work !

i usually like when user-created levels are made to look like classic game levels, but i don't think this particular one had the spark to pull it off... looking forward to seeing that completed neogaf one though

I am the only one who think the moves are slow?

That sucked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!