By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 3 Crazy Theories

Disclaimer: The content of this thread is not be taken seriously.  It has been made for the sole purpose of humor.  You have been fornwarned.

Theory #1

A new Zelda will be released in 11/09 in Europe/Others.  Why I believe this because.. The first 2D Zelda was released in 11/87 in Europe and The first 3D Zelda was released in 11/98.  If this pattern continues, the first Zelda with 1:1 motion controls should be released in, yes, 11/09.  Who knows, maybe the first Zelda with Virtual Reality will be released in 11/20.

Theory #2.

The hormones in America processed meats are causing humans to age slower.  It's also causing humans to mature sexually faster.  Finally, it's increasing the longivity of humans in general.

Theory #3.

World War 3 will happen in the next 5 years.  North Korea and South Korea military action has me suspicious.  Also Russia and Georgia doesn't help either.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

theories are ok. However, everytime I see you name I think it says "SmokedSausage" which always makes me laugh. ahahahaahaha.

superchunk said:
theories are ok. However, everytime I see you name I think it says "SmokedSausage" which always makes me laugh. ahahahaahaha.

I'm glad you find humor in that.  I enjoy plays on words.

Pixel Art can be fun.

superchunk said:

lol...me too

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

I disagree strongly with theory #2. Whatever is going in to North American Beef, it's not making people live longer, it's killing them.

And I hope you're wrong on Point 3, as I'm moving to Korea.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

theory#2 sounds cool

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

RolStoppable said:
The mistake in theory #1 is that Ocarina of Time was released in December '98, not November.

Darn you!  You.. god-like.. man thing.

Pixel Art can be fun.

I (personally) believe theory 2 is true/false depending on how you look at it ...

People have a much more nutritious diet today in that they're taking in more calories and most of the (essential) nutrients for life than they ever have before, and a large portion of this is the increased quantities of meat that people have access to this which is in part related to using hormones to have the animals grow larger faster. Due to the massive energy and nutrient costs of going through puberty, I think that people will enter into puberty at a younger age if they are really "well" fed because the body may not have access to those levels of food in the future.

HappySqurriel said:

I (personally) believe theory 2 is true/false depending on how you look at it ...

People have a much more nutritious diet today in that they're taking in more calories and most of the (essential) nutrients for life than they ever have before, and a large portion of this is the increased quantities of meat that people have access to this which is in part related to using hormones to have the animals grow larger faster. Due to the massive energy and nutrient costs of going through puberty, I think that people will enter into puberty at a younger age if they are really "well" fed because the body may not have access to those levels of food in the future.

Soon enough, we will have 6 year old girls with C cups and people living up to 120 on average.

Pixel Art can be fun.

SmokedHostage said:

Soon enough, we will have 6 year old girls with C cups and people living up to 120 on average.

I swear! She looked 18!

About time I remember my password...