By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top 10 most appealing game girls

SamuelRSmith said:
lolita said:
The thing is about game characters... It's not that much more sad to admire a game character than to admire an actress/singer/model...

Sure they exists but you have the same amount of chance of ever going out with an actress than with a game character. Sorry to pop your dream bubble guys!

You'd have a greater chance of having a long term relationship with a game character, than an actress.

Sha-zamm!

yea at least with a game girl, you actually get to interact and play out whatever fantasy you have. with models/singers/actresses, all you can do is look from afar and imagine.

yeah, they're animated. but its the same kind of admiration, and the same kind of beauty. after all, animated characters are based off of real people. the only difference really is, if you're attracted to one kind or the other. i would say i find both to be appealing.

Around the Network

Go Rikku!

perpride said:
Go Rikku!

you're the first one who agrees with me :O

Your top 3 are quite ugly imo. Other than that good list.

The funny thing is that these game girls are more real than a lot of the "real" girls in playboy, those girls are 50% silicon, 30% botox, and 20% alcohol. I have no problem with liking anime girls, there are a few i find cute myself, as long as you appriciate real women as well.

Regardless of what you think it's all about fantasy, no man here is gonna get to be with Pam Andersen or Lindsay Lohan but it doesn't stop you from fantasizing about it, if the dude finds anime women more appealing than the "just as fake" models, who are we to judge.

Kickin' Those Games Old School.       -       201 Beaten Games And Counting

Around the Network
zexen_lowe said:
coolestguyever said:

Nice list, but she's the top game girl. I dunno her name, she's in FF13

Lightning

its not fair how well square designs their female characters..

yeah. It's been a while since I've done one of these, but for starters I'll just say Tifa needs to be on this list.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Nickelbackro said:
The funny thing is that these game girls are more real than a lot of the "real" girls in playboy, those girls are 50% silicon, 30% botox, and 20% alcohol. I have no problem with liking anime girls, there are a few i find cute myself, as long as you appriciate real women as well.

Regardless of what you think it's all about fantasy, no man here is gonna get to be with Pam Andersen or Lindsay Lohan but it doesn't stop you from fantasizing about it, if the dude finds anime women more appealing than the "just as fake" models, who are we to judge.

HAHA! Quote of the day... And also so true! XD

I can agree on Elly.

CAL4M1TY is an idiot.

signatures are terrible, ugly and add clutter. stop having them.

God said:
I can agree on Elly.

CAL4M1TY is an idiot.

if god says it, it must be true :O lol