By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top 10 most appealing game girls

While I'm waiting for my download to finish.. (zexen, thanks again) here's another one of my top 10 lists :D this time its a bit more interesting..

Here are my top 10 most appealing game girls (and you'll notice something in common with all my choices):

(EDITED: with pics :D i finally figured it out after awhile)

10. KOS-MOS (Xenosaga) - The sexiest robot in the universe, no doubt.

9. Nariko (Heavenly Sword) - It's all in the loose, flowing robe and the flawless skin.. and a badass attitude to boot..

8. Elly (Xenogears) - Yeah, the orange hair got me.. along with those sexy stockings!

7. Zero Suit Samus (Metroid) - Of course i never owned any metroid game, but i did watch her on my brother's wii. well she has to be here..

6. Yuffie (Final Fantasy 7) - She and Rikku have a lot in common except she has the Asian flavor, which is always a good thing..

5. Lyon (Suikoden 5) -  In my first playthrough, I didn't collect the 108 stars.. and she died, leaving me totally devastated. I made sure on my next playthrough that I did get everyone so she would live.. She grew on me.

4. Aya (Parasite Eve) - She is just pure class (though she's a police officer). Why class you say? That black dress she first appears in at the start of the game..

3. Sakura (Street Fighter) - I've always had a thing for schoolgirls in uniform.. especially those sailor suit ones! and she could fight bullies for me..

2. Mono (Shadow of the Colossus) - So little is known about this girl, but to think of what Wander did in order to save this girl, she must have a lot more than just the pretty face (can't even find a decent solo picture of her anywhere)..

1. Rikku (Final Fantasy 10) - There just is no substitute for a spunky, sassy, overbearing teenage blonde with a tight body and a smile that will melt lead..

Around the Network

nobody else shares my enthusiasm for game girls?

lack of pics results in lack of interest i think :P

Let me tell you, jiggling boobs in real life are much better than any pair in any game on any platform. Mainly cause there's the whole tactile part to them...

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

i don't know how to place pics :(

Around the Network

you need to get laid

What about the first Tomb Raider?

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

bRoKeN said:
you need to get laid

This.

Seriously, this is as bad as being turned on by anime girls, which are 2d paper if you really thinking about it. And that's only a few levels above getting turned on by a blow up doll.

well i did get laid last night so..

say what you want. its just an appreciation of the beauty of these characters.

Where's Tifa?

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes