By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - PES 09 for Wii

Hey guys did u hear, PES 09 for Wii will have improved controls & classic controller support.

One of the things  i didn't like about the first one was that u couldn't direct ur shots.  Another thing was that u couldn't do 2 player co-op, but i'm guessing w classic controller support they will fix that.  Now i'm really pumped for this game.

What are u thoughts?  Here's a link:  http://wii.ign.com/articles/913/913549p1.html

Around the Network

Well this means PES 09 Wii will be the best Football game of the 09 games.. PS3, 360, FIFA, PES... PES 09 Wii will be the best!! F*cking awesome! New & old controls!!!!!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Yeah, good news except that I don't know what to do with my PES 08. I don't want to sell it, but I don't think I'll play it anymore.
BTW, does this mean it will have a 4 multiplayer option?

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

@nikkom

yeah i know, they are even doing a mode where u can do co-op with both classic & new controls on the same team!

@soma

yeah, i don't think i'll play 08 afterwards as well, i don't mind selling it though, i won't have to see cronaldo's ugly mug anymore :p
As for 4 player multi, i don't see why not. I think they are giving us everything the ps360 version has. We even get master league back!

Let's hope so, it makes perfect sense but nothing was mentioned

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Around the Network

There was a video in Nintendo Channel about PES developement considering the controls, although, i'm not sure was it about 08 or 09.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

09 controls might be even better.And you can always play original controls.
The must buy game for me

@Kihnio

yeah, they give u more control for shooting & apparently they fixed defence. My 2 main gripes with the new controls.