By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Moto GP '08: Wii getting the gimped version.

basically they said with this
even if wii have double sales of the HD systems we won't give it the lead version.

developement will always start in a HD console, any thing after that version its a port.

Around the Network
dib8rman said:
reading starcrafts post.. I thought it would be cool to have a button that allows users to vote on hiding certain posters comment, if someone wanted to read the post they would recieve a warning that the community deemed that post invalid to the thread and confirmation would be required.

I'm just reading the last 7 posts and there's some random post pointing out something that has nothing to do with the thread.

Because Nintendo's online strategy TOTALLY has nothing to do with whether games get online play.

Bull.  The reason Sony and Microsoft are receiving online capable versions of Moto GP is because any racer released on those consoles without online would fail miserably.  This is due to Sony and Microsoft's support for online.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
dib8rman said:
reading starcrafts post.. I thought it would be cool to have a button that allows users to vote on hiding certain posters comment, if someone wanted to read the post they would recieve a warning that the community deemed that post invalid to the thread and confirmation would be required.

I'm just reading the last 7 posts and there's some random post pointing out something that has nothing to do with the thread.

Because Nintendo's online strategy TOTALLY has nothing to do with whether games get online play.

Bull.  The reason Sony and Microsoft are receiving online capable versions of Moto GP is because any racer released on those consoles without online would fail miserably.  This is due to Sony and Microsoft's support for online.

The reason Sony and Microsoft have online capable versions is because they're not ports of the PS2 version and everyone knows this. What could be potentially the biggest selling exclusive this gen is a wii racer with highly praised online and companies toppling over each other to advertise this feature (Comcast), so yes, Nintendo's online stragey clearly has nothing to do with whether Wii games get online play when Mario Kart Wii is burning up the charts with a robust online community and experience and Capcom decides not to add one of MKWii's biggest feature to their own game.

You might be able to get under Sony fanboys' skin by making ridiculous and/or plain false statements like the 'RPGs don't sell' nonsense, but that's not going to fly over here. Your presence in this thread is superfluous. Make like a ball and bounce. 

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

trestres said:

This is a pity, laziness is what's making the Wii look inferior.

its not lazyness thats makes the wii inferior, its that normal core games from 3rd parties wont sell well at all on the wii.

but at least you are getting a version of the game. but if its a gimped down version, id settle for speed racers instead

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Skeeuk said:
trestres said:

its not lazyness thats makes the wii inferior, its that normal core games from 3rd parties wont sell well at all on the wii.

but at least you are getting a version of the game. but if its a gimped down version, id settle for speed racers instead

It's like an endless cycle.

Around the Network
Soriku said:

Moto GP is a core game? It's a racer -_- How core can it be? Seriously?

Seriously, are you trolling?

Skeeuk said:
trestres said:

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

lol, trestres this thread was nothing more than anti-wii semite bait ; oh wait I get it, you want to feed them so they can come in the thread and troll leading to yet another bann and one step closer to a permaban, that's brilliant!

Holy cow, why didn't I think of that!?

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

ClaudeLv250 said:
starcraft said:
dib8rman said:

The reason Sony and Microsoft have online capable versions is because they're not ports of the PS2 version and everyone knows this. What could be potentially the biggest selling exclusive this gen is a wii racer with highly praised online and companies toppling over each other to advertise this feature (Comcast), so yes, Nintendo's online stragey clearly has nothing to do with whether Wii games get online play when Mario Kart Wii is burning up the charts with a robust online community and experience and Capcom decides not to add one of MKWii's biggest feature to their own game.

You might be able to get under Sony fanboys' skin by making ridiculous and/or plain false statements like the 'RPGs don't sell' nonsense, but that's not going to fly over here. Your presence in this thread is superfluous. Make like a ball and bounce. 

Sorry, not buying it.  Having one flagship title online-capable is no comparison to having almost every title online capable.

This game may be a port, but PS2 ports to the Xbox 360 have gotten online-support........

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft, friend codes have nothing to do with this gaming not having online.

Wii is a system with Wi-Fi out of the box, the system was intended with Wiiconnect24 being a software in it out of the box to be online out the box. The blame falls on Capcom if your in such a rush to point fingers.

If your starving and I give you a fishing rod, but you don't fish from the lake rich in fish and starve to death, then by your logic your death is my fault.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D