By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - de Blob - Great reviews but are you buying it?

Personally coming from THQ I had low expectations for de Blob but it looks like THQ actually funded the development well and the developers really polished this game to a shine.

Reviews have been universally very good to great and everyone comments on how fun this title is to play.

But it's an odd title.  I mean, a blob painting buildings? Really?  I love odd, novel titles like Dewy's Adventure and Zack & Wiki so this is a definate purchase for me but I'm curious how many other people here are actually planning to get it?

Around the Network

i really really want it....but:

i still haven't put down: mario kart wii, ssbb, okami. I just bought samba de amigo (which is awesome btw), mega man 9, and wii fit last week. fable 2 is coming out soon and is my most anticipated game of the holiday. AND warioland, animal crossing, spore, banjo, harvest moon, gh:wt, gears2, metroid3, and wii music are on my want list as well (probably a few wiiware games too i'm just not sure what's coming when).

so while i want to get it...i'm time/money constraint atm.

My copy was posted today. I'll have it next week. 25 euros is a good price for this game. :)

Almost a given, yeah. I'm between this and Boom Blox / Okami. Oh dear God, I cannot decide.

It's gonna have to be a rent for me. Not because I don't want to buy it...but because I can't afford to throw out that kind of money right now.

Around the Network

Already bought it.

Proud owner of all three consoles and handhelds.

Gamertag: MrKetchup911 (Add me up)

I plan on getting it sometime before November. =]

I'll but it eventually, right now I still have a lot of games I haven't played.

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

I bought it already. It's a pretty solid game. Multipayer is fun too.

It's really not the usual THQ crap.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

I really want to but 49 Euros is a little dear. Thats like 75 dollars.
Is the game worth 75 bucks?

Member of the Pikmin Fan Club