By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 2 Awesome (quick) vids you have see.

This is the kind of game I wanted since some time ago... relaxing exploring and cool environments.

And the Pikachu lady is like 40 years old :P

Around the Network

yup, just googled her, Ikue Ōtani, age 41,

That second vid has have well ober 1 million views! :O

One person's experience or opinion never shows the general consensus

PSN ID: Tispower

MSN: tispower1@hotmail.co.uk

Alot of people like Pikachu girl I guess, now to find the person who sings the Jigglypuff song :P

Wow she doesn't look 41 at all! O-o I want to know her e-mail right now to know how she looks so young (and cute

Around the Network

you guys are blind shes old and crusty

Could someone tell me WTH Endless Ocean is about? I don't get it.

VonShigsy said:

Youtube comment: 

"This doesn't look very good. Why aren't there any scenes of you having to kill a shark?"

OMG TEH SHRK IS LIEK G0NE, TH1S SUXXR0RZ!

I can't find one Wii game lately without someone bashing it.

There isn't a single youtube video without someone bashing it atleast 3 times.

The ocean game co-op: There is a treasure hunt-type online play. I read it in my livejournal wii community.

Why exactly would you want to hunt sharks anyway? Y'all secretly shark finners? Watch out, I might have to hunt y'all down for that!

For onced, I'd like to see sharks get some positive attention. They should have some scenes with shark schools, that would be killer.

Speaking of which, I second what DonWii said...whats Endless Ocean all about?

ArtofAngels said:
Alot of people like Pikachu girl I guess, now to find the person who sings the Jigglypuff song :P

Some fat black guy sang it on an American Idol showing, though I doubt he is the voice actor. Also Jigglypuff is Purin in Japan.

*Havn't played Pokemon since beginning, however, the puff is my char of choice in Smash Bros. 

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.