By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - PURE - another good racing game no one is playing

Chrizum said:
It doesn't have splitscreen multiplayer, so why would anyone buy the damn game?

cause the game is awesome and split screen makes everything smaller and i'm a TV hog!

Around the Network
Chrizum said:
It doesn't have splitscreen multiplayer, so why would anyone buy the damn game?

corect,b motorstorm pacifica does, aswell as a very robust online multiplayer, but the biggest downfall is the selection of vehicles on pure. the game is good and i might pik it up wen its cheap, but motorstorm pacifica is the game everyone wants, its just better in every dept. out of pure baja and motorstorm its obvious which one is best, fanboy reviews might hit at motorstorm, but fans of the game know what they are getting compared to the excellent motorstorm one.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Supernova82 said:
GRID, PURE and countless other racing simulation series are being over looked on the Xbox 360.
Star Wars is a huge series and an unknown racing IP would get over looked by X360 gamers.

Nah, not at all. You just gotta remember that these days sales are split amongst both the 360 and ps3. For example, Grid has sold according to this site 900k on the consoles. You bet it has moved a few units on PC as well, which makes it a million seller. And that's before it hits platinum/classics rerelease.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Dallinor said:
I played the demos of both Pure and Motorstrom: Pacific Rift, and Motorstorm is just so much better.

I agree with Rainbird, for most PS3 owners, with both titles coming out within months of each other, the choice is pretty clear.

Pure probably would have benifited a great deal from a release six months earlier.

Where do you get Motorstrom:PR demo?  I can't seems to find it on PSN.

Anyway, PURE is nothing like Motorstrom (the first one anyway).  But if you want to compare them the first Motorstrom was not exactly set the world on fire.  It was good but not great. It severely lack content.