By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - No matter how much you hate Bush....

Bush is the worst in the modern era and sets a horribl pace geading into the new millenium. I know the presidents posted above are horrible and all but when you consider the broader scale America is on now than back then yeah Bush fucked up big time.

Around the Network

Its definitely true that time has made us forget about how bad some of the past presidents have been.

Same applies to any kind of dynasty. There were some terrible Popes back in the day too. I don't even have to get into monarchies...

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Jo21 said:
considering his IQ is not higher than 89 pts.
he actually makes me feel and every other average 115 quite smart.

Actually, his IQ is somewhere around 120... Where'd you hear 89?

Kasz216 said:

Well said my friend.... Well said

Kasz216 said:
rendo said:
tehsage said:
Jo21 said:
considering his IQ is not higher than 89 pts.
he actually makes me feel and every other average 115 quite smart.

Source.

Big ears, giant forehead.  He's got down syndrome.  Not saying ALL people with Down Syndrome have LOW intelligence, but have you ever heard him speakificate?

Big Ears and a Giant forehad... where have i seen that before....

Seriously, judging people by physical traits is bad.

Yeah rendu... The whole, you look funny, you're bad, is what Hitler did.

Around the Network

he is not the worst president in history but still pretty low compared to others

This why I dont like to think about being president or any other officals

MK License

SSBB-2878-9454-7353. Main-Kirby        PM me if you want to be added.

I would label FDR as one of the worst presidents, so I have a feeling my ranking of the presidents would differ from most of the people on here. I do, however, think most of can agree that Bush's presidency was a failure. He pushed for the War in Iraq, he authorized warrant-less wire taps, he denied prisoners their right of habeas corpus, he cut taxes whilst increasing spending, he pushed for the NCLB Act of 2001...shall I continue? He will go down in the annals of history as a president who mocked freedom and liberty, was fiscally irresponsible, and expanded the size and power of the government, especially the executive branch, to levels that are antithetical to the promises he made during his first campaign. History will not be kind to George W. Bush, and it should not be.