By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - No matter how much you hate Bush....

You can't say he's the worst president in history. Yes, he's bad, but not the worst. Johnson was worse. Hoover was worse. I mean, seriously? He was once one of the highest rated presidents EVER.  Well, what are your opinions?

Around the Network

He may not be the worst, but he is at least in the top 5, maybe top 3.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

considering his IQ is not higher than 89 pts.
he actually makes me feel and every other average 115 quite smart.

akuma587 said:

Top 5.... maybe.

Nah...

No way is he worse then Buchanan, Pierce and Fillmore the forefathers of the Civil War.

Johnson was worse... but his hand was forced in it... and then Harding.

I'd put him at 7 in the worst presidents.

Most likely he'll start at 3... and then in a couple decades will be 8... as Zachary Taylor gets a lot of undue flack.

He was a decent president.  It's just he joined the Confederacy.

Jo21 said:

Source.

Around the Network
tehsage said:
Jo21 said:

Source.

Big ears, giant forehead.  He's got down syndrome.  Not saying ALL people with Down Syndrome have LOW intelligence, but have you ever heard him speakificate?

Kasz216 said:
akuma587 said:

Top 5.... maybe.

Nah...

No way is he worse then Buchanan, Pierce and Fillmore the forefathers of the Civil War.

Most likely he'll start at 3... and then in a couple decades will be 8... as Zachary Taylor gets a lot of undue flack.

Jackson is probably my most hated president.

Ironically, I am distantly related to Andrew Jackson.  That bastard!  Even pissing me off after he is dead!

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

rendo said:
tehsage said:
Jo21 said:

Source.

Big ears, giant forehead.  He's got down syndrome.  Not saying ALL people with Down Syndrome have LOW intelligence, but have you ever heard him speakificate?

Big Ears and a Giant forehad... where have i seen that before....

Seriously, judging people by physical traits is bad.

akuma587 said:
Kasz216 said:
akuma587 said:

Top 5.... maybe.

Nah...

Jackson is probably my most hated president.

Ironically, I am distantly related to Andrew Jackson.  That bastard!  Even pissing me off after he is dead!

Yeah i'm not a big fan of him either.  I'd much rather have Teddy Roosevelt on the 20 myself.

People ignore the Indian Slaughter and other eccentricies because of Jacksonian Democracy though.

We have a lot of crappy presidents though.