By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Toastboy's trip to target!

OK I went to the video game section and first I looked at the psp games.

Nothing new that I wanted but I have a question, how come every time I go to test out the psp they have out there it's broken?

Then I go to see the wii games.

Of course the wii is sold out but there was mario cart!

I went to see the 360.

The pros were sold out, there was one arcade and one elite. I had the opportunity to preorder some of the finest games!

I went to see the ps3.

They had three systems in stock.

At last I went to see the ds.

So many games i couldnt look at it any longer! I never knew they had a guitar hero special edition ds!

Around the Network

last time I went to play a PSP at a store it had Patapon but the volume was off...pretty lame.

Normally the stores I go to doesn't keep their systems and handhelds at good shape

Hrm... last time I was at WalMart they had 1 Arcade and one Elite, and the Pros were sold out. There were some PS3's, some PSP's, a couple of DS's, and (predictably) no Wiis.

Right now the only thing I've never seen in stock is Wii Fit. It's only a matter of time...

Glad you had a nice trip ToastBoy, keep the spirit alive!

Did you happen to notice how many PS2/PSP units the store had and which versions they had?

Around the Network
Griffin said:
Did you happen to notice how many PS2/PSP units the store had and which versions they had?

I don't know about ps2 but there were 3 psp madden bundles and 3 psp god of war bundles.