By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you want to see Hillary on Obama ticket?

The Ghost of RubangB said:
I'd rather have Biden. I don't think his gaffes are as bad as Palin's.

Hillary's not gonna happen. It's a stupid rumor going around the internet.

I don't think the Obama campaign is the one in need of crazy desperate Hail Mary maneuvers.

this.

Around the Network

I do not believe replacing Biden this late in the election would be a wise move. Biden is qualified to be the president, so why would Obama replace him or Biden withdraw? It would be seen as a political move and it would be. Stick with Biden and weather the prospective storms.

@ Jackson. You are correct. I saw the link on drudge and just wanted to see what folks thought.

On another topic - did you see the Bob Barr story about he saying Obama and McCain shouldn't be on the Texas ballot because they filed too late. If he can get it to stick, LOL.

madskillz said:
@ Jackson. You are correct. I saw the link on drudge and just wanted to see what folks thought.

On another topic - did you see the Bob Barr story about he saying Obama and McCain shouldn't be on the Texas ballot because they filed too late. If he can get it to stick, LOL.

The Texas Supreme Court struck down the challenge, but it was a noble effort. What is most interesting, at least to me, is that Barr has proposed to Obama and the CPD (Commission on Presidential Debates) to commence with the debates with Barr replacing McCain. This could be an interesting development as I expect Obama would be accepting of something like this. It is not unprecedented. Reagan debated with Anderson in 1980 when Carter refused to debate.

Jackson50 said:
madskillz said:

The Texas Supreme Court struck down the challenge, but it was a noble effort. What is most interesting, at least to me, is that Barr has proposed to Obama and the CPD (Commission on Presidential Debates) to commence with the debates with Barr replacing McCain. This could be an interesting development as I expect Obama would be accepting of something like this. It is not unprecedented. Reagan debated with Anderson in 1980 when Carter refused to debate.

LOL. You know, I would love to see that. I hope it happens. I don't care for Barr after what he did to Clinton. I am still pissed at him for that.

However, having them debate would be something.