By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Conduit published by THQ

Rath said:
Chrizum said
Hah, fooled me for a second there!

While THQ is doing quite well on the Wii now with De Blob (which is getting advertisements here!) and Deadly Creatures, I still wouldn't like them to be the publishers of The Conduit.

I really hope it's EA, I can't think of any other publisher I would be happy with.

Nintendo?

You mean friend codes and no advertising? No thanks.

Around the Network
MaxwellGT2000 said:
I was like "Wut? How can anyone have info on the Conduit before me" then realized it was a dream, ya know I had a dream last night that I was Luke Skywalker working as a banker, Darth Vader came in to cash a 73 dollar check, told him the check had bounced, told him to quit bringing his bad checks into the bank, then Old Ben nodded at me to pull out my light saber and give him a trashing. The moral of the story is that dreams like this won't come true no matter how wonderful it would be.

No you've got it all wrong! The moral of the story is that the next star wars has to be set in a bank or it'll fail miserably...

LOL!!! What a freakin' waste!!! THQ??? I really thought that The Conduit had really failed too. Too bad it is not true.

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

haha I was ready to say "dude, no". I like them, but I think EA would do a better job.

@Chrizium: unless they could get EA Nation in it, even with EA the game will have Friend Codes, at least that was what they said in their last update.

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

I really hope this is published by Nintendo. Only Nintendo and the developers of this game have shown real faith in the Wii and it would be a real shame if some other company were to benefit from this game

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Around the Network

WTF?! You should be banned for misleading topic titels O_o

If this was true I was going to replay with "Agh! They would better off with EA!!>_

^^^ This is what you get for blowing a rumor out of proportion

Chocobo brain damage!!! Here, drink this diet Coke..*runs*

Currently playing :

VC - Ogre Battle March of the Black Queen
Wii - New Super Mario Bros. Wii
DS - Glory of Heracels

If its Nintendo publishing, expect an announcement at their October 2nd conference, hopefully we hear something before then though..

Also didn't High Voltage already say that they were trying to get around friend codes? If EA was publishing, that wouldnt be an issue..

puffy said:

Yes I had a dream last night that The Conduit was out in Australia before everywhere else (amazingly) and it had a big THQ sticker on the cover..

I guess that means the announcement is getting close.. I never considered THQ.. Hmm wonders..

Dude, you suck. =P

I thought you were for real.

I've been checking everyday to find out who is going to publish it.

Please don´t do this again ¬¬

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

Isn't it great when you dream things about videogames? I once dreamed that I got a Nintendo 64 (before I actually got one), it was awesome.