By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What's next for Wii: Mario Golf or Mario Tennis?

i really want a tennis game that uses motionplus fully

it can have a 'novice' and a 'pro' control setting

'novice' will be more forgiving and closer to wii sports

'pro' will be for people who actually play tennis and it will be a close simulation of the real thing...you will be able to hit it into the net or out of bounds all day long if u would in real life and u will be able to precisely aim it to a portion of the court, hitting the ball inches above the net at a high speed if u would in real life

in other words, a pro tennis player playing that game should be able to beat non-pros at the game just like in real life

Bets:Missed by 420k I bet leo-j vg$500 that wii will sell 31 million by 7/31/08.  Sorry, I don't think he has enough vg$ to make it with all of u that wish you could. Hit, with room to spare I bet kingofwale a 1-week ban that wii Americas ltd sales>360 Americas ltd sales as of the numbers for week ending 7/05/08 (using vgchartz homepage #s)

Predictions:

Wii will sell 18-20mil by 12/31/07  CHECKWii will sell 45mil+ WW by 12/31/08Wii will surpass PS2 sales WW by 11/17/11 (5yr anniversary)Wii Fit will hit 12mil sales in 2009MKWii+SSBB+Wii Fit+SMG > 50 mil sales by 2010 > gta4+mgs+gt5+ff13+haze+lbp
Around the Network

im not a fan of the mario sports titles but i think tennis would be good

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Tiger Woods 09 All Play is my favorite game.  I like it better than Super Smash Bros, Mario Kart, Resident Evil 4, Mario Party 8, Wii Sports and Wii Play(Which are the games I currently own).  I don't see any flaws in TW09.  So, if you want a Golf game that is the way to go for sure.

well they are rereleasing GC tennis so i'd imagine a new golf game.

arsenal009 said:
well they are rereleasing GC tennis so i'd imagine a new golf game.

Yeah, it'll probably be Mario Golf because of that.

Around the Network

I think they are going to release the GC game once again but in 2010. Its 1 mario sports game every year. So far they re released the GC soccer game with online in 07, in 08 they released the baseball game, 09 they re release the GC tennis game and in 2010 they will re release the GC baseball game. IMO they should add online, makes no sense and takes away potential buyers to just re release old games. They should at least add something new.

mario tennis will be my choice but i do like the idea of a mario paintball

well i would like mario to explore different sports after Football (Soccer), Baseball, Golf

maybe time for something else Basketball, Ice Hockey (that would be sick!) or Football (American) ?