By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What's next for Wii: Mario Golf or Mario Tennis?

OK, we know that Nintendo comes with sports titles with Mario every year, with Mario Super Sluggers being the latest. We have only a few left, so I ask you: Golf or Tennis for 2009? Or will it be something completely off-beat ie Olympic games.

Around the Network

Tennis, Have you seen the number of golf titles in the Wii?

Phfft - With WiiMotionPlus and balance board support EA should be able to almost exactly capture true to life golf swings and play. I'll take Tiger Woods 10 over Mario Golf thanks.

Tennis! We need a good tennis game for Wii.

But I'm rooting for Mario Paintball

At least 1 of these games will come out next year with WM+
It'll have GCN graphics with a decent to great gameplay because of WM+.

RolStoppable said:
alfredofroylan said:

The Wii still needs a good golf game. The same is true for tennis, but golf has priority.

@Gamerace: Do you always have to disagree with me?

lol - I was wondering the same thing about bdbdbd today.  He always shoots me down.  That bastard.

Do I always disagree with you? I hadn't noticed.  But you resent Wii Music's existence so it serves you right.

Around the Network

Tennis With WM+

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

The possibility of a Mario tennis Wii (and any cricket) game is the main reason i bought a Wii on the launch date, i didn't think it was gonna take this long!

Luckily Wii sports tennis is fun because Sega sure let us down with there Tennis game.

I'd love to see Mario in Cricket whites one day, although i doubt it'll ever happern...

I always look for a woman who has a tattoo. I see a woman with a tattoo, and I’m thinking, okay, here’s a gal who’s capable of making a decision she’ll regret in the future.

between those 2....i hope tennis.

With M+ either of them would be great. Given the choice, I suppose I'd rather have golf.

alfredofroylan said:

this, I don't remember there being mario golf  on the gamecube anyways (there was tennis, wich was pretty good)

How can you possibly misspell QWERTY? It's spelled correctly on the damn keyboard.