By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Obieslut PERMABANNED!!!!!! WTF blood

MrFuzzie said:
trolling.

i dont think i was really that bad, okok sometimes i would have a drink and go a lil over the top but thats about it, i have done things in the past worthy of a ban a perma even, but the reason why i got a permaban in the end is because of someone pretending to be me

Have you taken this to Naz?

Honestly, send him a PM, because even if 100 people came into this thread and asked that you be allowed to stay, it wouldn't help you.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

^^^^ I think i will, but i think they are going to try and make an example out of me, the only reason i posted it in the forums is so the mods could see it, plus i cant se what mods are online.

MrFuzzie said:
^^^^ I think i will, but i think they are going to try and make an example out of me, the only reason i posted it in the forums is so the mods could see it, plus i cant se what mods are online.

Just PM naznatips and an online mod.

starcraft said:
MrFuzzie said:

Just PM naznatips and an online mod.

No mods are online, if they were this thread would of been locked a long time ago.

There should be a special type of MOD. A MOD whose only function in life is to lock (or unlock) threads. What a concept. Do you think it would work or add anything to the site?

Around the Network
fkusumot said:

There should be a special type of MOD. A MOD whose only function in life is to lock (or unlock) threads. What a concept. Do you think it would work or add anything to the site

Lol.  Except for bans, thats probably the most important mod job as is.

If it doesn't work out for ya, you can always make another account with a different IP address.
Worked fine for Kane... er, I mean Kirby...

Locked.

To Each Man, Responsibility