By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Obieslut PERMABANNED!!!!!! WTF blood

what the hell, i never created all those alt accounts you know. Somebody else must have been creating them to get me a permaban, i mean come on what kind of idiot creates an alt and then says to everyone yeah it is obieslut. Someone is playing games on this site man, The only account of mine that was my alt out of those was the obie_slut_2008. and i created that account to create a thread asking who is pretending to be me, but before i could create the thread the account got banned. But not only have i been permabanned but my blocked my ip address has been blocked. Whats going on really i make a a joke comment saying what a troll is then post it, then i create a comment really saying what a troll is just after but then i still got a ban, so ok i dont mind that it was just a lil ban i have had longer bans. then after that i kindly just browse through the website reading some of the threads then i see someone saying , are bla bla bla this is obieslut, wtf. Who was pretending to be me really, it just confuses me i mean what man, why the hell whoever decided to pretend to be me even bother do it. me mean come no, i come on the site and millerman is raising up me name for jokes, na man that isnt even funny no hell blood. You no say its at time like this when you wish a virtual slap feature was invented. And just for the last part i am shocked that all you mans think that was even me, i mean come the fool dont chat nuttin like me at all you know. consider yourselves to be fooled, and i thought this site had intelligent people. And whoever decided to pretend to be me, just admit to it man because you no say it is pure bad mind.

Around the Network

yo dude how have you been these basterds having been like bitches for ages

There was a lot of discussion about you in the mod forums Obie.

As much as I am disappointed you are gone, you had a strong history of trolling. I suggest you PM naznatips and ask for clemency.

Starting this thread will only get you in more trouble.

Good luck mate.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Talk about Wall of text. Maybe you could fix your first post.

^^^^ it wont let me fix it, this browser is playing games with me.

Around the Network
starcraft said:

So they talk about banning members on the staff boards were all people can see it and not just the mods?

Griffin said:
starcraft said:

So they talk about banning members on the staff boards were all people can see it and not just the mods?

I exaggerated.

I saw some discussion.  The discussion I saw led me to believe there had been much more discussion elsewhere.

Occassionally a more general opinion is asked for, but ultimately mods are the only ones with any real decision making power.

starcraft said:

Oh do tell. What do y'all say about me? I guess nothing would be best, eh? There's some secret mod forum?

trolling.

i dont think i was really that bad, okok sometimes i would have a drink and go a lil over the top but thats about it, i have done things in the past worthy of a ban a perma even, but the reason why i got a permaban in the end is because of someone pretending to be me

fkusumot said:
starcraft said:

Oh do tell. What do y'all say about me? I guess nothing would be best, eh? There's some secret mod forum?

Nothing I can recall lol.  If there is anything I'm sure its great.

As a contributor I have access to the general boards.  I'm told there are mod-only boards as well.  Finally I believe there is a staff-only board.