By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Who will try and plat ff13 ?

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

Around the Network

I will doode! 

Don't share them 5 times anyway.

Yeah a little late now.. I'm gonna call Sony later and see if they can do something.. I could have swore i didnt share with more than 5 people though. Oh i also got the ylod too ugh

No no no i didnt jus get the ylod. I got it on my first ps3 and that counted as one of my 5 account slots

Around the Network

@Arcturus
I have one suggestion for the platinum leaderboards. In the event of a platinum points tie I think the 1st tie breaker should be the average platinum difficulty and then the total platinum count as a 2nd tie breaker. Since its more geared towards total points now (with difficulty ratings) this makes the most sense.

Great work as always!!! Thank you again for keeping the league going strong.

@Everyone else in the vgchartz trophy league
Happy holidays & happy gaming!! 2010 is going to be one helluva year to be a Playstation 3 gamer!

And don't forget to thank Arcturus for all his hard work & dedication updating the league every week. He has been running the league for over a year now (since September 2008). PSN gift cards are an even nicer way of saying thanks too

Arrg dropped 2 spots to 54. Its gunna make the next update look even better though. just got my 3rd plat(im way too lazy to plat some games back log just too big to beat a game twice) borderlands is done with just gotta sync when i get home. so now gotta make a decision on MW2 single player campaign, Demon souls, or batman to start up. outta the 3 only one i got a chance of platting is prolly batman.

HideoK said:

@Arcturus
I have one suggestion for the platinum leaderboards. In the event of a platinum points tie I think the 1st tie breaker should be the average platinum difficulty and then the total platinum count as a 2nd tie breaker. Since its more geared towards total points now (with difficulty ratings) this makes the most sense.

Great work as always!!! Thank you again for keeping the league going strong.

@Everyone else in the vgchartz trophy league
Happy holidays & happy gaming!! 2010 is going to be one helluva year to be a Playstation 3 gamer!

And don't forget to thank Arcturus for all his hard work & dedication updating the league every week. He has been running the league for over a year now (since September 2008). PSN gift cards are an even nicer way of saying thanks too

Alphabetical order of names for Tiebreaker works for me too !!!( well until someone named Aaaaaa joins the league that is :))

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

I just keep losing spots every week :) Ninja gaiden 2 is taking all my time, only 1 mission left.

Great work as always Arcturus.

Almost done with Mini Ninjas, just have the Jizo statues, caged animals and 2 other easy trophies to unlock before the platinum. After that, I might try to squeeze some Demon's Souls in before the whole special world thing wears off on Monday. I'll probably be getting Saboteur, Uncharted 2 and Dragon Age for Christmas, plus a $50 PSN card, so I'll be able to get some add-ons and possibly Trine with that.