By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Yes the league has improved GREATLY!
Thanks to Arcturus' great work

Around the Network

I almost have the COD: classic plat in the bag, just 3 more missions on veteran and it's mine, to bad I couldn't get in time for this weeks update, but i'll get it for the next.

Any of you guys trying to get the COD: Classic plat?

im getting really good in MW2, im almost always the top player, too bad i cant unlock AC 130 yet

Why not? ^

my rank is too low, im rank 35

Around the Network

You can still unlock the Ac-130 whenever you have an unlock available

DuNnDuNn90 said:
ugh that sucks. So i gotta get another burnout license on my bike? =P

Bike doesn't have a burnout license. All bikes events are already unlocked and you just have to do all of them once.

Saw Avatar in IMAX 3D in theaters over the weekend. Highly recommend that everyone see it in IMAX 3D if you can. It was mind blowing!! I'm going to see it again next weekend. Special effects were breathtaking, the level of detail & depth of field added so much realism & the story was very touching. The motion capture performances were so, so good. I loved it!

Going to be hard going back to 2D movies after this one.

I was plannin on seein it with a friend but i wasnt so sure of it now you made up my mind
Also I'm thinkin about gettin Dragonball Raging Blast. Anybody working on that? I looked at trophies and they look hard. People say the trophy difficulty is a 8.5/10 s maybe a 4* here. Might try and plat it(hopefully be the first)

Kylie, thanks for the heads up. Whats trine about and would you recomend it?