By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

@ashley that suxs bad should of just took it apart if you aint doing anything about the system lol just need 10 seasons trophy and my master league sections done hurray :P

@footballfan i may get mine from amazon for that price mmmm realy shouldnt though lol

Around the Network

I get MW2 here in the US for $10

"She said I'm F**kin Awesome!"

"Gurl don't be afraid, I just wanna cut, U can call me a squirrel, I'm just tryna get my nuts"

"Here's some daily science... The World revolves around the sun, not you!"

Got platinum on Uncharted 2

Conflict_Beast said:

where from?

Just wondering about the whole * platinum thing on here.

Seems a bit stupid that there's only one 5 star platinum really. And also, how is AITD a 1star if Monsters V Aliens is 2star. They should either both be a 1 or both be a 2.

I think the system should be based out of 10 really, out of 5 is too strict to actually determine how hard a game is.

Around the Network
AshleyAc said:

Seems a bit stupid that there's only one 5 star platinum really. And also, how is AITD a 1star if Monsters V Aliens is 2star. They should either both be a 1 or both be a 2.

I think the system should be based out of 10 really, out of 5 is too strict to actually determine how hard a game is.

I think there are others 5 stars candidates but noone in the league has platted them so they aren't listed ( Warhawk for example).

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

AshleyAc said:

There's more than one 5 star... just no one here that's gotten one.

If we made it 10, then it becomes far more difficult to determine what to pick.  With 5 you can be far more generalized.

@ AshleyAc: As Ail and fadetoone have said, there are other games out there that would be rated 5 stars like Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Warhawk, Street Fighter 4, etc. People just haven't earned the plat for them yet, so they aren't on the list. I'll post a list of other 5 star games when I do the next update.

I purposely made the difficulty scale out of 5 (4 originally) in order to keep things general. It would be difficult and time consuming to give a precise rating to each game based on something as subjective as platinum difficultly. Even if the scale were more precise, like out of 10 or 100, most of the comments in this thread would be debating the difficultly rating of each game.

FootballFan said:
Conflict_Beast said:

where from?

Just from a Gamestop

"She said I'm F**kin Awesome!"

"Gurl don't be afraid, I just wanna cut, U can call me a squirrel, I'm just tryna get my nuts"

"Here's some daily science... The World revolves around the sun, not you!"

^ Is the deal something along the lines of:

Trade in Uncharted 2 Demon Souls and CoD4 and get Modern Warfare 2 for £10?