By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

@Yokimoto
Yeah, its just going to be an extra.

Around the Network

i just realised no one in this league has warhawk platinium...how sad

^ or SOCOM!

@BladeOfGod
there's a reason for that: Warhawk is a 5 star difficulty platinum. I would probably have to play no other games but Warhawk for 1-2 years straight to reach General rank to get it. Even then I may not be able to get all of the badges.

@Draven26

I think getrdone25 is really close to platinum in Socom.

BladeOfGod said:

Then get it. How about everyone who has Warhawk hold a boosting match? Or would that make it go to a 1*

Around the Network
Jboy0990 said:
BladeOfGod said:

Then get it. How about everyone who has Warhawk hold a boosting match? Or would that make it go to a 1*

You and your boosting.........

Arcturus was telling me that KZ2 is 4 stars except for you when it's going to be a 1 star game !!!!

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

I agree. I had Warhawk but only played the splitscreen(unranked) with a friend. Then when trophies came out i realized i wasn't gonna be able to get it. Also Kylie I'll be on tonight around the same time. Just message me

Ail said:
Jboy0990 said:
BladeOfGod said:

Arcturus was telling me that KZ2 is 4 stars except for you when it's going to be a 1 star game !!!!

-_-... So you never boosted?

Jboy0990 said:
Ail said:
Jboy0990 said:
BladeOfGod said:

-_-... So you never boosted?

3 LOTR conquests trophies, that's it....(and those are about impossible to get any other way)

There can't be a lot of satisfaction when you have to find a glitch/boost to obtain a hard to get trophy.

Even when I played Hideok online in NBA09 The Inside for 25 wins, we never let each others win...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

it took DEMON-ONE like a week or so i think?