By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Ail said:
Probably those guitar hero games FadeToone mentions, although I haven't tried them so I just trust him..

To put it in perspective, Van Halen has 4 trophies for beating every song with 5 stars on each instrument.

I can't even come close to that on guitar, and I'm fairly decent.  To find someone that could do it on all 4?  even using your friends that would be nearly impossible.

Around the Network

Madagascar Kartz trophy list lol. Looks like a Mario kart ripoff although Mario kart 64 is 1 of my favorite games, a easy platinum

http://www.allps3trophies.com/retail-games/madagascar-kartz-trophies.html

God of War Collection trophy lists (yes, lists, as in two platinums!)

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/10/god-of-war-collection-ships-november-17th-plan-your-trophy-hunt-now/#more-18448

Both have 5 gold trophies. I´m surprised neither have beat the game on hard difficulty.

^^challange of gods is not really easy, also:

''You Got the Touch! - Climb the Spiked Column in Hades without taking damage ''

WTF is that, are they insane ???

Around the Network
Ail said:
FootballFan said:
I agree with the ratings but i just feel it will encourage people to just go for the games which are 1 star...

Nah because Arcturus can now award a cheap plat guy of the week award lol :p

Jboy, you're nominated !!!!!!

LOL i actually havent gotten a plat in awhile now. Its been about 2 months. I just got Alone in the Dark today so i think that will be 20... A 1 * plat tho :(

damn, i need to play harder games, not a single one of my platinums is over 2 stars....i feel ashamed lol

on another note i went to best buy for the buy 2 get 1 free deal and was planning on my two bought games being Demons Souls and Ratchet and Clank and then my free game being Halo ODST (i sure as hell am not paying 60 bucks for it lol) of course they didnt have demons souls...bastards....so i come home to order online and both demons souls and ratchet and clank are backordered so the only game i will get this week is Halo ODST......screw you best buy....at least dragon age comes out next week and modern warfare 2 after that

The King of Fighters XII - Platinum Trophy Holders

Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising - Platinum Trophy Holders

Tbone

WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2010 - Platinum Trophy Holders

cmeese47
KylieDog
mattbfg
HideoK
radiantshadow92