By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

marciosmg said:
You had to steal my thunder didnt you?

You snooze, you lose :P

You posted the actual descriptions first; I just built upon that with the trophy types. It was a tag team effort!

Around the Network

@Kylie Dog - You are right. But I still think its better than the average multiplayer trophies like kill 10,000 or win 10,000 games

@MasterVG - Dont try to fix it. You thunder stealer!

www.jamesvandermemes.com

dead space platinum is mine!

Congratz, man.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

thanks! unfortunately now psn is sucking i have gotten signed off a few times tonight, friends profiles take forever to load, and the whatnew section isnt even loading

Around the Network

Well, playing somthing singleplayer for now.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

I was wrong for Chapter challenges, If you die you get to continue from the last checkpoint.( but it costs time and makes it hard to do a good score if too many deaths).

You do not need to clear path of the acolyte by the way.

Once you have beaten path of the warrior you can do acolyte chapter challenge 17 and when you beat it you will get the trophy for completing the game on Acolyte...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Jboy0990 said:
@FootballFan
Reboot your ps3. like go to System settings and then go to restore system.
Back when i first got my ps3 like a few weeks after my friends werent showing up on my list and i could only read one message at a time it wouldn't display any other message except my last one i got then i restored it and it fixed it. But make sure you back up your save data for all your games on some thing or you'll lose them

I tried this and its worked! Thanks JBOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just need the predator challenges for my Batman platinum, but I am not sure I really want to do them... I am very happy to do the rest of the Combat challenges, but I am not so happy about the predator challenges

Too much tension! I just don't really like stealth in general

I am sure I will do them eventually, I am so close to platinum number 5