By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

I went up one spot? Oh, Dirtybynature left.

Now, its explained.

PS - I rented Batman. Woo Hoo!!!

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network
marciosmg said:
I went up one spot? Oh, Dirtybynature left.

Now, its explained.

PS - I rented Batman. Woo Hoo!!!

thats why i went up a spot, i didnt think i had done enough lol

oh my, almost went back into triple digits again, luckily I got enough trophies to just hold position 99.

Gonna try see if i can get me that UT3 platinum...it doesn't seem hard, time consuming yes, but I'm ok with that.

I did not think I would go up 15 spots  

Nice to have you back Arcturus, hope you had a good vacation

I was so close to getting my first platinum this week but I didn't have time to finish off the combo list or get the 14 hit combo for Prince of Persia.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

I dropped. Not surprsing since I only got few trophies (bronze mostly) in inFamous in 3 (or was it 2 since the last update) weeks time.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

nice! just entered at 76.. (not so high but, hey..) but i'll drop hard next weeks XD i'll be away for a month

@hideok i noticed the diffrence and will be a sad day if i overtake as i rate you the better gamer through your trophy achievements and with the same view on hannah montana lol

@arcturus yeah since your holiday i grabbed overlord 2 and g.i joe aswel as fallout 3. keep up the good work :)

@mattbfg: I somehow missed those two plats. All fix this soon. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

G.I. JOE - Platinum Trophy Holders

mattbfg
marciosmg