By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Yeah, there is one thing that has to be unlocked with two controllers in one of the Sonic games in that collection.

Around the Network
FootballFan said:
Ive done everything wxcept on thing on LBP. Tutorials! I didnt no you had to click on every single item and place it down ive got like 1,000 of items and its just going to be a massive pain.

If anyone has Motorstorm send me a message you are needed, ill explain in further depth later.

You only have to click on the items that have a exclamation point or question mark or something icon on them.  I seem to recall it mainly being switches.

Ok thanks guys, i was told my someone that i had to click on everything

Draven26 said:
got the infamous plat, working on sega genesis collection now, easy so far although i think one of the trophies requires a second controller (mine broke and am too cheap to buy a new one) so i may not be able to plat it

Actually you could prolly do it with one... Just be a little tough

Just keep reassigning your controller back and forth and move Sonic and Tails to the end carefully

I could be wrong about this though lol cuz i had 2 controllers

AFFLICTION said:
And does anybody here have zuma damn is this game hard but i am just one trophy away from 100% which is beat a level in 8secs my best is 10

Yeah Zuma is really difficult. One trophy gained difficult, although, I haven't put much time into it

Around the Network

My last trophy on LBP glitched out on me, it says corrputed data and nothing loads. So i had to delete it and start again. I was wondering, is it possible to get the tutorial trophy with only vompleting the gardens then just go straight into the tutorials?

Damn, some of the events in Prototype are really annoying! To get gold is hard enough. I can't imagine getting platinum on all of them.

And there are a lot of events!

But Prototype is fun though!

www.jamesvandermemes.com

word platted infamous.

Damn it seems EVERYONE is platting InFAMOUS
I guess it really is the new Uncharted lol

Picked up Unreal Tournament III and Sacred 2 earlier, so that's two new games added to my collection of ever-increasing games to play. Also picked up a PSN card and bought Shatter and Gunstar Heroes (I love Gunstar Heroes), with Gunstar Heroes being completely finished trophy-wise (very short and probably takes 1-2 hours to 100%).