By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

And does anybody here have zuma damn is this game hard but i am just one trophy away from 100% which is beat a level in 8secs my best is 10

Around the Network
AFFLICTION said:
And does anybody here have zuma damn is this game hard but i am just one trophy away from 100% which is beat a level in 8secs my best is 10

Took me forever to find the flamethrower spawn spot and that was in a game where the other side was dominating so never got my hands on it for more than 5 seconds...

I did get a few kills with the bolt gun but I need a longer game to reach 20 in a round...

But the 10/20 kills with each weapons is all I still need, as well as 4 ribons for the plat...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Well good luck my friend

Sega is so stupid, i mean how can they make a bronze trophy when u have to win 100 friendly and online matches, 100 ranked online matches, win 100 matches in differnt courts. win 500 points with lob, slices and smashes.

Just activated my early Madden 10 demo!
It's downloading now I cannot wait to play it!
Also Kylie is it about the whole cheating incident and rentals?

Around the Network

Ive done everything wxcept on thing on LBP. Tutorials! I didnt no you had to click on every single item and place it down ive got like 1,000 of items and its just going to be a massive pain.

If anyone has Motorstorm send me a message you are needed, ill explain in further depth later.

Red Alert 3 is on my list Kylie, we can try find some glitches together for epic win?

Joking, it is on my list though O.o

Jboy0990 said:
Thought you didn't collect trophies anymore :P
Also Gamefly sent Wolverine today So I will be busy with InFAMOUS and Wolverine :)

U should get Ice age 3 aswell  i heard u can get the plat in 5 hours

http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/ice-age-3/trophies/

Platinums in games should really be of roughly equal difficulty, i get through CoD WaW and get a really difficult Platinum then a game like Ice age 3 comes out....

got the infamous plat, working on sega genesis collection now, easy so far although i think one of the trophies requires a second controller (mine broke and am too cheap to buy a new one) so i may not be able to plat it