By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

hahahaha its still a platinum!
lmao...btw Arcturus what about the rest of the trophies on Buzz.. i had well over 50% done before i glitched... i did it mainly cuz of the win online games the rest of the trophies i got myself, idk if it would be right cuz i actually worked the majority of the game..
And Tbone that happens a lot to me... I'll be doing a lot and then thinkin the trophy will come up soon and then nothin happens and i find out that there is more to do its like UGH!!

Around the Network
Tbone said:
marciosmg said:
@Tbone - I know what you mean. But what happened to you?

Well played Virtua tennis 2009 and i should have gotten a gold trophy for getting nr 1 on Pro but i didnt get it and i think ive put like 30-40 hours into it just to become nr 1.

Yeah. This happened to me with CoD-WaW. I finished every level on Veteran, but no trophy popped up (but I did get the ones for each level).

I went to check and it said that I had only beaten the first level on Veteran. O_o

Then I had to replay it on Hardened to get the final trophy and plat it. And it was a cakewalk compared to Veteran.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

marciosmg said:
Tbone said:
marciosmg said:
@Tbone - I know what you mean. But what happened to you?

Well played Virtua tennis 2009 and i should have gotten a gold trophy for getting nr 1 on Pro but i didnt get it and i think ive put like 30-40 hours into it just to become nr 1.

Yeah. This happened to me with CoD-WaW. I finished every level on Veteran, but no trophy popped up (but I did get the ones for each level).

I went to check and it said that I had only beaten the first level on Veteran. O_o

Then I had to replay it on Hardened to get the final trophy and plat it. And it was a cakewalk compared to Veteran.

Well i googled it and apperantly im not the only one and its a glitch.

Im really pissed right now and the problem is i keep hearing there is 1 or 2 more glitch trophies.

Arcturus said:

I'm posting this update to the rules of the trophy league to address the issue of cheating that has recently become a problem. I've been very busy these past few weeks so I apologize for not getting to this sooner.

Cheating will not be tolerated in the trophy league. This includes trophy glitching and account sharing. If you are caught cheating, you will be removed from the league.

To report cheating: Please send me a PM to report instances of cheating. When accusing someone of cheating, please provide detailed proof that the person is cheating. I will then look into the matter.

Now, those that have already exploited the glitch in Buzz Quiz TV will not be removed from the league as I had not addressed the issue until now. However, you will still be penalized. You will no longer receive credit (i.e. points) for any trophies you've "earned" in Buzz. Your name will also be removed from the platinum list for that game. I’ll make this adjustment in the next update.

Let me know if you have comments or concerns about this new rule. Thanks.

Around the Network

From what i was told it seems the trophies glitched on Buzz will result in a loss of points. I glitched all but secret trophies and platinum, but i'm sure if you specify what you glitched and what you didn't you wont get it all taken off.

As some of you know I am working on Godfather II now, but I am already wondering what to get or play after that!
Can you please suggest a good game that is not hard to plat? I was thinking of getting The ultima sega mega drive collection (or whatever it's called) Is that a good buy?

This are the games I already have:
http://www.backloggery.com/games.php?user=sennaho&console=PS3

Thanks for the advice!

Uncharted Drakes Fortune, fits the bill perfectly. Youre after a brilliant game and hopefully get a platinum and this offers you that chance

Also i can give you Rag Doll Kung fu. I would recomend you finish more games in your collection you have a lot of great games ready to be finished.

sennaho said:
As some of you know I am working on Godfather II now, but I am already wondering what to get or play after that!
Can you please suggest a good game that is not hard to plat? I was thinking of getting The ultima sega mega drive collection (or whatever it's called) Is that a good buy?

This are the games I already have:
http://www.backloggery.com/games.php?user=sennaho&console=PS3

Thanks for the advice!

Ok well a must play & plat game for you is Uncharted.. EVERY trophy collector should do Uncharted

And for your games, Dead Space is a little easy, Impossible mode is tough but as long as you know what you are doing you'll be ok

Burnout Paradise - A little time consuming but an easy platinum if you just get ur burnout license

Bioshock - A tough one from opinions of others but from what i have played it isn't too bad

Fallout 3 -Another time consuming one but def an ok plat if you are dedicated to the game

InFAMOUS - heard great things from the game so def a game you will enjoy to plat if you are dedicated so try it :)

Godfather 2 - I just recently got the platinum for this game its fun and very easy. Just do everything before beating the game and you'll be ok

Mirror's Edge - I personally loved the game but with time trials and speed runs, they make the platinum hard for it