By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

i finally figured out my problem, turns out i am just a dumbass with no common sense lmao all i was forgetting was to click on each one of the load overburst powers as if i were purchasing....it having to do with side missions threw me off i guess....or i am truly just a dumbass lmao.  now to the stunts, i have 19 of 21 and i cannot for the life of me get "right back at ya"  where you have to return the grenade with shockwave...spent 3 hours on that last night and still nothing

Around the Network

Yeah, this one is hard. I got it by accident. I was doing the mission wjere you have to destroy the black tar system in the water tower.

In this mission, there are a lot of guys on rooftops, so I kept doing shockwave. I guess one must have thrown a grenade, cause suddenly the stunt unlocked message appeared.

I heard that in Alden's Tower, on the top, there are guys that always throw grenades. So, try there.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

alredy finished the game/missions, so i think my options are limited lol

^Hey, man-that-makes-me-feel-stupid (), I heard there are rumors that the next Tomb Raider would be a reboot.

With a new combat system and more free-roam.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

marciosmg said:
@Kylie - Hey, man-that-makes-me-feel-stupid (), I heard there are rumors that the next Tomb Raider would be a reboot.

With a new combat system and more free-roam.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network

^What the hell? O_o

www.jamesvandermemes.com

what the hell indeed lol yeah i would love to see a new combat system in tomb raider, more then anything i would love to see them fix the damn camera lol i think on underworld it was designed with men playing in mind, everytime i would make a jump the camera would go straight for breasts or ass lol

^So true. Lol.

Everytime I ran i'd say: "How can I run if I all see is Lara's ass?"

www.jamesvandermemes.com

actually i am thinking of playing it again now.....for the trophies....

@Draven - Well, it's an easy plat. Just be sure to save after every treasure or relic you get. Cause there is a glitch that sometimes dont register what you got.

www.jamesvandermemes.com