By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

And now the Tomb Raider plat is mine!!!!!!!!

Woo Hoo!!!! My 15th plat!

Take that, Kylie!!!!!

^ (just kidding, lol)

PS - Watch out, Joby!!!!

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network

Hey, happy b-day, Mr. MasterVG!

How many winters?

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Well haven't even touched lbp yet but i went ahead and bought infamous from amazon for $45 cheap enough

I turned 27, and I feel old >_>

Congrats on your 15th platinum marcio... I'm a little mad cuz Gamefly hasn't sent me anything yet since i returned Godfather 2... They got the game yesterday but still haven't shipped out another so idk wtf is up... Whats next for you marcio? Hopefully something harder :P

Around the Network

Wow. Still in the top 75. Impressive for me, considering how many of you guys have obviously far more time than me to collect trophies.

Cry.
The teenager that comes play on the PS3 with my stepdaughter popped the GTA4 Blu-Ray on the PS3 and downloaded the update.
So I have one more big fat 0% trophies game in my collection now :((((
And my completion rate tanked 2% more or so...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Ail said:
Cry.
The teenager that comes play on the PS3 with my stepdaughter popped the GTA4 Blu-Ray on the PS3 and downloaded the update.
So I have one more big fat 0% trophies game in my collection now :((((
And my completion rate tanked 2% more or so...

Lol damn man thats gotta suck...

Thats what i said when my cousin popped in Skate 2... i was like wow... Now its at 28%... hopefully gonna increase it though

Master.

Happy B-day.

Good luck with Unreal, a guy on my friends list has the platinum he said it took him 50 days to plat.

Marcios.

Congratz, what ur next u trophy whore :)

KylieDog said:
marciosmg said:
Im about 2/3of the way in Tomb Raider, I missed 1 treasure, but I can get it later.

I dont if Im stupid or maybe its just cause I dont a play a lot of games wiith puzzles, but damn some puzzles are hard to figure out.

No, scratch that. Sometimes finding the right place to jump to is hard. You see a ledge and you think - can I reach it? Then you jump and die. That happens 3 more times and then you see that there is a ledge to the side, and thats the one you need to jump to.

Not a bad gaame, but they could work a little more on making these ledges stand out better

Are you serious?  They really dumbed down the platforming and climbing for Underworld.  Puzzles a bit too.

You should play the original Tomb Raider...the save points so far apart you would spend 15 minutes climbing and jumping and meet a spot where you cannot even see where you mean to jump to due to poor camera and you just need take a leap of faith and hope you don't spend 15 minutes redoing everything cos you jumped a moment too soon and died.  Every level almost was like this.  No walking off a ledge and grabbing either, you did that and you was dead.

Absolutely horrid designed game thinking about, lucky she had big tits or the game would never have sold.

I mostly agree with you but i think it is better than Tomb raider dark angel