By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

rasone77 said:

I got SOCOM today, guess what? No fucking trophies at launch, why is every game I'm getting lately not have them when they confirmed them at launch. I'm getting sick of this shit. Saints Row I can forgive, but SOCOM? That's a Sony first party title. Get your shit together Sony seriously.

P.S. The headset is pretty sweet and even comes with a charging base.

Now that's a pretty big surprise...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network

@rasone77: It was announced the day before, or the day of it's release, that it wasn't shipping with trophies. The PS blog said a trophy patch will be out in a few weeks.

@fdmcgames: Thanks for posting your VGChartz username here.

@bbsin
It only takes about 4-5 hours to do the motorcycle challenges in burnout. It's A LOT shorter than with cars.

@rasone77
I'm surprised about Socom being a 1st party game and not having it at launch. Either way the patch is supposed to come out pretty soon. Oh and you need to play Dead Space in the meantime, it's so much fun!!

For some reason I'm not too interested in playing Socom, but I plan on picking it up just for the headset if the headset reviews are positive.

^I got SOCOM specifically for the headset. I already had one but I always founf it a pain in the ass to charge it because I had to dig behing my entertainment stand to find the power chord for it. The Sony headset has a charging base that attaches to the USB port in the PS3, problem solved.

Also, I have Dead Space but I'm not allowed to play it until school lets out. I could but my wife would be pissed, she loves horror movies and has been stoked about watching me play it. (She watched me play Resident Evil 4) It kind of sucks cause this is going to significantly cut into my trophy earning. I don't have any games right now that I can play to earn trophies in besides Warhawk and there aren't many left in that game that don't take forever to get.

Around the Network

@rasone77
Your wife sounds really cool. Resident Evil 4 is one of my favorite games all time.
Dead Space is helping ease the wait until March 13th, 2009

^She's not into playing modern video games but she does like watching me play some of them particuarly Horror games, She likes playing old school platformers like Mario and Sonic. In fact, when we got married we went to her house to pick up some of her things and she pulled a giant tupperware box from under her bed.

It had over 200 regular NES games in it. Her brother gave them to her when he moved to Arizona. So now we have over 300 and still collecting.

I already tried 3 times to uptade eye of judgment and alway some error happens...

:( did you all manage to do it??

Yeah i had no troubles updating. Try it again and if it doesnt work then delete all the data files for EoJ and try agian

HAHA! I'm number 36. That's awesome! I love this Trophy Feature. Way to go, Sony!