By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

how long does it take to get the motorcycle license trophy (in Burnout) when compared to the time it takes to get the burnout license for cars?

Around the Network

I got the update for EoJ this morning (took about 45 minutes). I had some time to play and i got my first 2 trophies already (Beating Starter and Fire Crusader) Is there a list of all the challenges and how they are supposed to be completed?

PSN: Ikkes

Oh yeah and by the way the EoJ trophies look ugly....they could have made them look much better

rasone77 said:
^Alright, I see. However it is still pretty annoying sometimes its so bad that I think I'm in a Chemistry forum, what with all the SO4s, SO3s, MGS4s, SF4s and FC2s, flying around.

I agree with you with that... my mistake ^^

so many times I saw people talking about ST: TFU, and didn´t know what it was... or even now GOW, I never know if it´s God of War or Gears of War.

.... about Eye of Judgment. does anyone knows about retroactive for trophies? If they are I will already gain some when I install the paych.

Around the Network

^ I think the trophies are only for the new expansion pack. I could be wrong though

Dark Odin said:
rasone77 said:

.... about Eye of Judgment. does anyone knows about retroactive for trophies? If they are I will already gain some when I install the paych.

I doubt that the trophies will be retroactive. We've yet to see a game where this has been the case. Even the Burnout team, who was confident that they'd be able to do this, couldn't make the trophies retroactive.

The trophies are not retroactive, but you dont need to delete your saved data to start over. You just need to beat all the challenges and decks again.

I got SOCOM today, guess what? No fucking trophies at launch, why is every game I'm getting lately not have them when they confirmed them at launch. I'm getting sick of this shit. Saints Row I can forgive, but SOCOM? That's a Sony first party title. Get your shit together Sony seriously.

P.S. The headset is pretty sweet and even comes with a charging base.

My Username in VGchartz: fdmcgames