By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Dark Odin said:
down one position... ok. still in top 10 ^^

max, let´s platinum buzz this weekend!!!

i agree but your never on.

Around the Network
Max King of the Wild said:
Dark Odin said:

Did they fix the damn online tracking yet?  Last I checked it hadn't been counting sofa vs sofa plays for at least a week, which sucks because I had 42 wins and then won like 10 out of 12 games, and apparently none counted for anything.

Oh man, i HATE CARNAVAL

Found out yesterday the mail was not delivering the entire fucking carnaval, so no street fighter until tomorrow, and i ordered it last friday

Goddamnit

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Flow said:
Oh man, i HATE CARNAVAL

Found out yesterday the mail was not delivering the entire fucking carnaval, so no street fighter until tomorrow, and i ordered it last friday

Goddamnit

Na verdade, é CARNIVAL. Lol

E eu concordo.

Translation for portuguese noobs ():

Actually, it's CARNIVAL.

And I agree.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

67th?! Sweet, my highest climb yet 10 bucks says I don't stay there for long :D

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

LBP is so awesome.

I feel bad I didnt buy it. I should have instead of Valkyria Chronicles. Not that I dont like VC. Its an amazing game. Its just that LBP has a lot more content, so renting makes it hard to do everything. VC, on the other hand, is just the single player campaign.

But, again, LBP is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.jamesvandermemes.com

fadetoone said:
Max King of the Wild said:
Dark Odin said:

Did they fix the damn online tracking yet?  Last I checked it hadn't been counting sofa vs sofa plays for at least a week, which sucks because I had 42 wins and then won like 10 out of 12 games, and apparently none counted for anything.

yes, max... I´ve hiding myself from buzz hehehe but I´ll show up more.

I read in some foruns that people are winning the gold trophy with 60 or more victories fadetoone. so I´ll give a shot...

I'm on my way to get some killzone 2 trophies ^^ Some are pretty hard IMO...

Dark Odin said:
fadetoone said:Did they fix the damn online tracking yet?  Last I checked it hadn't been counting sofa vs sofa plays for at least a week, which sucks because I had 42 wins and then won like 10 out of 12 games, and apparently none counted for anything.

yes, max... I´ve hiding myself from buzz hehehe but I´ll show up more.

I read in some foruns that people are winning the gold trophy with 60 or more victories fadetoone. so I´ll give a shot...

Maybe.  Problem I see is that my leaderboard stat still says 42.

i made the sofa vs sofa trophy without any problems, though i thought i should have achieved it a long time before... i did the hidden, create 20 my buzz quizes instead and after one additional sofa vs sofa game i suddenly had both trophies.

Only trophy im missing for plat is the offline multiplayer (24 to go) but its soooo lame and anoying. It takes about 15min each... boooring

At the moment im switching between lbp, burnout, resistance 2, buzz and KZ2 (after arrival). lots of games and no time due to writing my diploma....

Hard times..lol

Wenn killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler killen, dann killen killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler.