By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Yay for new chartz!!! Started off strong i guess :P

Ty once more Arc

Around the Network

Ugh, all my focus has been on Xenoblade 2. I recon I'm 50% through. So damn good, but I need to get back to trophy hunting!

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

Who wants to get Platinum-Trophy over the next few weeks on these games:
Dragon Ball Fighters Z,
Monster Hunter World, Digimon Story II or Shadow of Colossus?

January 16th, 2018

VGChartz Trophy League - 2018 Season

Gta 3 platinum is killing me because of bugs. Third playthrough and attempt at 100%

Around the Network

Ty for the update again!! Slow week for me heh. Been playing Resi7 in VR and i cry like a little girl out of fear :/
I wasn't expecting it to be THAT scary lol

Was I part of this at one point? I think I was.

Could I be apart of it again?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

John2290 said:
golfgt170 said:
Ty for the update again!! Slow week for me heh. Been playing Resi7 in VR and i cry like a little girl out of fear :/
I wasn't expecting it to be THAT scary lol

Gratz on VR. May I ask where you are at so far? The game is indeed scary as all hell, after the bit in the garage with Jack it really starts to ramp up from tense to full on shit yourself mode, lol. There's a certain bit in that game where I had to stop playing and calm myself down every few minutes the spider granny had me punching air and cowering like mental patient. What was it that got you the most, the jump scares? The tense scenes/boss fights or what? I'm sure it'll pale in comparison to the inpatient next week and btw, now that you have a VR headset, I'm not really into Trophies these days but they've been popping like mad the last few weeks, You'll have a significant advantage on the league this year. Hoping to see ya win, after the last two years ya really do deserve to go beyond the top three.

every boss fight and even the random appearance of the granny in wheelchair, spooks me :/  Ive played so many horror games in the past, but VR really is something else. The experience is 2nd to none. Im so happy that psvr is a success cause this tech MUST go on. Brilliant!!! Ofc im doing a blind playthrough for my 1st time and then ill get the trophies for it. Didnt want to ruin the experience. As for progress, im almost at the end so im not gonna spoil anything. I got the VR way back in March 2017 though :)

John2290 said:
Esqouret, you got PSVR? Oh dear, there's no hope of knocking you off the top spot now, lol. Gratz on your headset, so much trophy popage with this thing.

Oh, I've had it for a year already. But I don't use it much actually due to motion sickness. I can only play games that don't have full locomotion.

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

John2290 said:
Esquoret said:

Oh, I've had it for a year already. But I don't use it much actually due to motion sickness. I can only play games that don't have full locomotion.

Oh and playing on a swivel computer chair really helps a ton.

I had so much motion sickness that i thought my VR went to waste. But after getting small doses of it and in regural sessions, i got used to it. Chewing gum also helps. Trying to fight it hard, is not good. Just be on short burtsts and in regular pace, does the trick. Also very important what john2290 said. Whriling chair helps A LOT. Never play standing on games with locomotion. Your brain needs to always know where your body is!