By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

AIL,
You can't mission select. You have to play it begining to end on Veteren. It's gay I know.

PS3 Trophies

Around the Network
Solid_Raiden said:
AIL,
You can't mission select. You have to play it begining to end on Veteren. It's gay I know.

Are you sure? I have done mission select for the ones I have done so far, and I got the bronze trophies, but will I not get the gold at the end?

bbsin said:
fuck yes, SF4 is out and in my PS3 folks. Lets play!

You're mean

Will probably take a week to get this game here, but i'm ordering it right now

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Anyway there is no way CoD in veteran mode will be as annoying as Ferrari Challenge trophies.
Every day I am getting closer to the platinum in that game but it is an every minute struggle...
It took me 2h20 last night to win 2 challenge trophies....
Down to 9 trophies challenge to win + win an expert arcade race without going off road...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

woohoo!!! master defense badge. only weapon badges left to get the trophy. and a few ranks. im only 265,000 points away from general!!!!

Around the Network
Max King of the Wild said:
woohoo!!! master defense badge. only weapon badges left to get the trophy. and a few ranks. im only 265,000 points away from general!!!!

Pretty damn good for someone who got the game a few pages back on this thread =P

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Solid_Raiden said:
Veteran on COD:WAW is rediculously hard. Not for the right reasons though, but because it is the biggest spammer of gernades in any game I've ever encountered. Sometimes I would get 6 gernades thrown around me in a way that I couldn't possibly run without one blowing me up. The game's not impossible or anything but can be very stressful. I don't mind a hard game if it's hard for the right reasons. The way the game was designed was just stupid imo though. Still, I got the plat but it took upwards to an hour and a half per level at the end.

Agree with this. I hate the grenades in this game. They are the ones that kill me 50% of time on veteran. Its just not fair, I really think this one is a badly designed game especially after playing R2.

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees

Is Bioshock a good game?

Criminal916

Take my love, take my land..

Flow said:
bbsin said:
fuck yes, SF4 is out and in my PS3 folks. Lets play!

You're mean

Will probably take a week to get this game here, but i'm ordering it right now

Be sure to join and post in the "Vgchartz PSN/PS3 SF4 community thread" when you get a chance!

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=60842&page=2