By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Well, the combination of all this stuff plus some other stuff makes it hard:

The pro moves, they are done inputting a specific button combination during a special move, and getting the timing for that is hard

Putting a three-hits combo together with a special move afterward, something like square square triangle back back triangle... Sometimes that is two special moves after the combination, or sometimes a pro move, or sometimes two pro moves...

Keeping the opponent on air with single button attacks, somethings like square, X and triangle, which will not connect at all so you must time the attacks precisely or else they won't happen

The opponent must not touch the ground at any moment of the kombo (some special moves like kahn's hammer don't count on this though)

Sometimes the move is impossible to pull unless you're close to a wall, and some are impossible to pull if you are on a wall, and some require you to be far away from the wall then get close from it on the final of the kombo

Let me give you some examples... Shang Tsung's 9th kombo: Back down circle + up circle, Back square, Back down circle + up circle, Back square, Back down circle

With back + down + circle, brother Shang will pull a slide and kick the opponent in the air, if you PERFECTLY input up circle in the PERFECT moment, brother Shang will throw him in the air even higher, after throwing him very high in the air, you must do the back square punch while he is falling, in the right moment of his fall or he will bounce to far or will go straight down, and after you punch him, you must get to the ground, do back + down + circle again and slide beneath him AND DON'T LET HIM TOUCH THE GROUND, if you manage to pull this off, good, you still have to perfectly time the pro move once again and throw him in the air once again, after that, you have to jump again and punch him with another back square punch, but this time he WILL bounce too far, no matter what, so you have to be close enough to a wall, if you are too close, the next slide won't connect and if you are too far you won't hit him, he will touch the ground and it's over, so you have to make sure he is in place since the beginning of the kombo, and if you manage to pull the last slide before he touches the ground, congratulations, you just got the third hardest kombo in my opinion

Okay, that was enough, i'm not even touching Raiden's 10

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
I could do that one handed.

Haha, good luck.

Skate 2 trophies easy?

"She said I'm F**kin Awesome!"

"Gurl don't be afraid, I just wanna cut, U can call me a squirrel, I'm just tryna get my nuts"

"Here's some daily science... The World revolves around the sun, not you!"

Finally got Fallout 3 platinum. Now back to trying to get 10,000 kills on resistance :(

I can't get any platinum
Yall lucky

"Gurl don't be afraid, I just wanna cut, U can call me a squirrel, I'm just tryna get my nuts"

Around the Network

I thought Uncharted platinum would be easy. It isn't.

Do you keep your completed challenges through to the next playthrough, so you can focus on others? It's nice to be able to see what trophies you have without going to the in-game XMB.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Just a minor announcement: If you're requesting to join the trophy league, in addition to posting your PSN ID here and adding vgchartz1 to your PSN friends list, please also send me a PM with your info. This thread receives a lot of posts every week, and I may miss your request.

@Kantor: I saw your request, so no need to PM me. BTW, welcome!

I've also added this to the first post in this thread.

Arcturus said:
Just a minor announcement: If you're requesting to join the trophy league, in addition to posting your PSN ID here and adding vgchartz1 to your PSN friends list, please also send me a PM with your info. This thread receives a lot of posts every week, and I may miss your request.

@Kantor: I saw your request, so no need to PM me. BTW, welcome!

I've also added this to the first post in this thread.

Enjoying the fame, huh? xD

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

I finally broke 1,000 kills on R2, but I still have a long way to go before reaching 10,000 (why the Killing Machine medal in the game is 1,000 kills and why the trophy is 10,000 is weird to me). For now, though, I'm just trying to use Skirmish to reach level 15 so I can get the LAARK and Snake Eyes berserks, then I'll probably start playing Team Deathmatch or regular Deathmatch more.

Screw that
I don't deal with online trophies they annoy me
Like the Battlefield trophies there is one for 10,001 kills
who honestly has time for that?