Bonus: VGC Platinum Leaderboard 2016

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Around the Network

I really love the last chart, I'm sure if we'd updated it weekly Esquoret would've whored some points for the win.

Congrats Golfgt170

Edit: Some completion and platinum percentages might look weird, because I calculate them for the games started in this year. For example I have 2 plats, but I started both games last year, so the plats would count towards the percentages of last year.

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

ghettoglamour said:

I really love the last chart, I'm sure if we'd updated it weekly Esquoret would've whored some points for the win.

Congrats Golfgt170

Edit: Some completion and platinum percentages might look weird, because I calculate them for the games started in this year. For example I have 2 plats, but I started both games last year, so the plats would count towards the percentages of last year.

Is there an easy way to tell me what that 1 rare platinum I have is?

Neodegenerate said:
ghettoglamour said:

Congrats Golfgt170

Go to your PSNTL profile, trophy log, filter the trophies so that you find out what you want. It's of course also on the Trophy League's App database and I could look it up, but the latter way is much more comfortable.

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

ghettoglamour said:
Neodegenerate said:

Go to your PSNTL profile, trophy log, filter the trophies so that you find out what you want. It's of course also on the Trophy League's App database and I could look it up, but the latter way is much more comfortable.

Thanks, found it.  Dungeon Travelers 2.  Interesting that it would be that one.  Grindy but not difficult.

Around the Network
ghettoglamour said:

Congrats Golfgt170

Thanks for that interesting chart.

I'm just disappointed in that I don't have a single ultra-rare plat last year. I shall try to remedy that this year!

Edit: Since you mentioned it, what are the chances that you can make this chart a regular thing? If not weekly, at least monthly? :P

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Esquoret said:
ghettoglamour said:

Congrats Golfgt170

Thanks for that interesting chart.

I'm just disappointed in that I don't have a single ultra-rare plat last year. I shall try to remedy that this year!

Edit: Since you mentioned it, what are the chances that you can make this chart a regular thing? If not weekly, at least monthly? :P

I want to hand over the league back to Arc again, I'll ask him if he wants to do so. If not, I could still post it once in a while

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

By the way, I played VVVVVV from the PS+ list. Decent platformer, that art design though.

I enjoy nice sprites and pretty 2D retro graphics, but this shit is just lazy. Why does every retro looking game get a pass and its graphics are regarded as "design choice" and not lazyness/lack of resources/lack of competent designers? Crappy graphics like this should be called out imo.

Oh and Watch Dogs 2 is one of the best sandbox games ever made imo! Very close to GTA!

Good characters, good writing, it stays light hearted (almost) the whole game (if you forget one pathetic attempt at being dramatic, just like the other characters), enganging free roam activities and a lot of great missions that encourage you to play as a hacker, not a random guns blazing psychopath.

Try to not use guns at all, which should've been completely removed imo.

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

ghettoglamour said:

Congrats Golfgt170

Tyyy!

WOOT i came up 1st for 2016 lol. Kinda stole the victory from Esquo :D

The 2 plats are: Shadow complex remaster and Helldivers 

Looks like I earned that ultra-rare plat I was looking for this year with TRICKY TOWERS (1.4% rarity).

The game is crazy, and the trophies just make it even harder. I spent 6 straight hours on the "Ultimate Wizard" trophy, where you gotta finish the last level without dropping a single brick. Almost lost my mind...

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin