By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

ghettoglamour said:
Neodegenerate said:

So your saying I can plat this game 5 times if I buy the other 4 versions?  Hmmmm

Replaying chapter 13 4 times is close to how I imagine rotting in hell

True story.  Maybe when they redo it in a new patch I will buy the EU version and give it a go for all the additions and the changes.

Around the Network

Does Final Fantasy XV really not save your game in dungeons and story missions at all? It doesn't let you save either.
It sure as hell looks like it, because if look at the saves I can load, more often than not it's savefiles with timestamps more than half an hour ago.
Yesterday I was in a dungeon to get a Royal Arm and it took me more than two hours to complete without saving.

This is another bullshit thing this game does. Why so much akwardness? Why does this game get so much praise?
I don't get it.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

My top 20 games of 2016 (only from the ones I've played of course):

1. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
2. Life Is Strange
3. Firewatch
4. Unravel
5. Overcooked
6. Inside
7. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
8. The Banner Saga 2
9. Tharsis
10. Dark Souls III
11. Doom
12. Batman: Arkham VR
13. Tales from the Borderlands
14. The Flame in the Flood
15. Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime
16. Virginia
17. Abzû
18. Severed
19. Pony Island
20. Stikbold!

Still got about 6-8 games from this year to play that's likely to make the list, so I'll probably end up with a top 30 list when all is said and done.

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

ghettoglamour said:

Does Final Fantasy XV really not save your game in dungeons and story missions at all? It doesn't let you save either.
It sure as hell looks like it, because if look at the saves I can load, more often than not it's savefiles with timestamps more than half an hour ago.
Yesterday I was in a dungeon to get a Royal Arm and it took me more than two hours to complete without saving.

This is another bullshit thing this game does. Why so much akwardness? Why does this game get so much praise?
I don't get it.

You can manually save only in camps located in dungeons (if there is one).  The game autosaves aswell in between intervals. Never had a prob with it

VGC Trophy League 2016

VGC Trophy League Totals

VGC Platinum Leaderboard

Busiest Members

Latest Platinums

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Around the Network

Merry Christmass guys! Ty for the update. Daaaaym so close to 3rd spot :P

Got myself up into the top 15 somehow. Hopefully I can get the Watch Dogs 2 and Arkham Asylum PS4 plats done in the next few days to help keep myself there!

Versus_Evil said:
golfgt170 said:
Merry Christmass guys! Ty for the update. Daaaaym so close to 3rd spot :P

You better hope you take third spot off me. The July 12th update before I made progress this year you was 4th when I was 111th.

Well i was playing and still do, play as normal. It was you that got burned mate :P

Huh, was I removed from the league or something? Don't see my name on the leader board.

Edit: Double Post xD